“Great Steaks! Cheap!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jimbaran
“Great Steaks! Cheap!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We went there because friends recommended it - they had the steak flambed with Brandy, so I had that - it looked great and tasted fantastic, tender and juicy. We ordered medium rare and it was just about alright - for Bali exceptional. My partner had the Pork medaillons in pepper sauce, not too big portions even so we ordered the extra big (for 15.000 rps extra, approx. 2 US$), Salad is great, nice dressing. We will be back, the choice of sauces is nice and it is soooo cheap!! Go and try it - only down maybe - the location, a bit noisy on the main street.

6 Thank AmazingBaliJimbaran
Manuel W, Owner at Blue Wasabi Steak Lounge, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Dear guest,

Thanks for your comments and enjoyed our restaurant with your partner. You have tried one of our recommended dish and im happy to hear that both of you have liked it. I can ensure you that we strive to keep our meal quality at the same time keep the price afordable for everybody.
Please dont hesitate to back again, we will try our best to serve you.

warm regards,

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Visited here based on the few reviews of the place since it had opened. It is quote a small place and the decor is simple but the steaks were excellent. Both the sauces my partner and I had were also very good and well worth the reasonable price. If I had to make one negative point it would be that the servings could be a little larger.

5 Thank jimmythefish3
Dear guest,

Thanks for your good comment on here.

We try to make really premium taste in our recipe with the best ingredients we can find in Bali and not try to substitute products for low quality.

That why i make choice to reduce (sometime) quantity if i want keep the best food quality.

Also In menu there is possibility to choose the jumbo tenderloin (200gr) for only 1,5 USD extra cost, so total about 6 USD for complete steak big size. Hopefully you didn't miss to see it in menu. I really target to serve the cheaper good quality steak in Bali and i try to do it that way for make guest happy of my place even they love big sized meal.

Thanks again for coming in our restaurant before and trusted us.

manuel
Bali, Indonesia
“Fantastic taste and good value”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I tried the Tenderloin Steak Cruncy and Herby last week, and I loved the sauce. For about Rp 36.000,-, it was great. It was local meat but amazingly it was quite tender. Definitely I will come back. It was quite close to where I live.

8 Thank Funf0rever
Dear guest,

Thanks for liked our menu. For informations its true we use Indonesian origin beef meat. I guess its better to use the best of local product rather then use imported one. Its help local business and short transport is more saving energy. Specially if i can find very good quality also.

Indonesia is one of the bigger beef producer in world with excellent quality but almost all gone for export.

Please if you like to find new taste, if you could come back in our restaurant try our fish recipe also.

We have nice Marlin with cheese and bacon or Tuna steak with ginger glazed sauce, soon i will add a fish with Chorizo crumble...even you dont like really fishy product i cooked in different way.

Bali, Indonesia
“so cheap but so good”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

came to the restaurant by myself, as recommended by a friend. when i came it was the still the second or third day the place opened. You could not really see the signage of the restaurant because it was dark (i came at night); menu selection not too plenty and there are some items which do not available during ordering (no problemo...since they just opened for several days). so my choice came to a tuna steak.
Taste is so good, salad (it is a little bit salty) but taste good. And the surprising thing is, when you pay the bill.....it is so cheap meals and drink cost me around usd 6 only. might be a great stop for surfers before they went to padang padang or balangan beach before or after surfing

7 Thank Adin86
Dear Erica or Dina,

Thanks for visit us at beguinning..

You right, not all menu was available since we was quiet busy in first few days and please forgive us for some mistake. Dont hesitate to request to me or to the waitress during your meal and we will ajust it immediatly.

Sometime even now, there is some product non available and hopefully future guest will pardon us if its happened. The reason is for keep good quality product i must to find it with my quality expectation. If i dont find a good one, better dont serve it. I do daily purchase and im depend on product availibility, specially for fish products.

Hope we serve you soon again..