“Horrible pizza”

Ranked #96 of 361 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: * * * ORIGINAL ITALIAN STYLE PIZZA AND DELICIOUS PASTA * * ** * * WOOD-FIRED-OVEN PIZZA * * *- Takes bookings - Walk-ins welcome - Good for groups or parties - Good for children - Takeaway - Delivery - Catering - Table service - Outdoor seating+ WOOD-FIRED-OVEN PIZZA ++ ORIGINAL PIZZA ITALIAN STYLE ++ WE DON'T USE MSG + + ALL PIZZA ARE HANDMADE ++ ONLY NATURAL PRODUCT +PIZZONA SINCE 2011 IN BALI ---> AN ITALIAN IDEA
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a pizza vía gojek and what I got was a ridiculously small half uncooked, half burned pizza that tasted like flour.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve have ordered 3 pizzas to be delivered, all pizzas were cold, but a good pizza, even cold, are still edible.
But these pizzas were so bad, all of them, I even didn’t eat them.
I don’t recommend to anyone this place, don’t go!!!
It’s an insult to the Italian food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Just got my pizza it was stone cold and it wasn't cooked enough disappointed for price I paid over $8 never again

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2016

Average taste, but quite expensive. The packing for take away is horrible, my pizza was a mess when I got home

Date of visit: April 2015
constile, Inhaber at Pizzona, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

We are pleased to inform you that PIZZONA is again open. The new location is 50 meters away, just opposite the entrance of KLUB JIMBARAN. Jalan Nuansa Udayana V, No. 26. It is a very romantic and quiet place where you can really relax and enjoy our very good but reasonably priced pizza. We are very happy to see you again.

The Pizzona Team

Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

I tried the carbonara and its ok, but the Pizza....so Italian! Environment is nice, the nuance is relaxing, they even renovate and enlarging the resto, good work! The presentation is nice and the waitress is helpful, especially when explaining the Type of Pizza I wanted to order. A little bit pricey on the food, but the taste is great!

Date of visit: March 2016