CC: Thibaud, GM in-charge
Take note on my fair comments.
What I like
- Everything in the room is of Tip top condition. Very classy , impressive.
- Staff - Excellent
- Food - excellent
- Pillow and bed .. above A1
- Complimentary tea is excellent!
What could be improved
Hotel lobby is warm, air conditioning needs to go up a little
Using conventional room key (one only) is pretty inconvenient
Corridor door to Room 20 is always wet.
There was a small cockroach crawling on the empty breakfast table when we sat. ( I am not too annoyed about this, after all it is Bali and we are in the mist of nature. Just take note)
I was surprised that the food outlets are rather expensive as compared to the main belt Kuta hotel I stayed at.
Quite a distance to the beach..nothing much at Jimbaran.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kupu Kupu Jimbaran & Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kupu Kupu Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Kupu Kupu Jimbaran & Bamboo Spa By L'Occitane Bali