“A Must-Visit spot, perfume lovers!!”

L'Atelier Parfums et Creations
More attraction details
Owner description: "Discover Indonesia by taking a unique journey through its fragrances""L’Atelier Parfums et creations” offers an innovative perfume making workshop in which you can benefit from and enjoy working with the best raw materials from Indonesia. Everything has been designed to ensure you live and breath an extraordinary olfactory experience.This perfume creation workshop is for small groups of a maximum of 8 guests, to ensure each student receives adequate attention from the instructor. Please register as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.You can book directly in the studio by email. Please note that there is no pick up or drop-off transportation service.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I attended the workshop and had a great time throughout the whole process. I love all of my trails. So i purchased an extra bottle for my another attempt. You'll hands on making your own unique fragrance, with friendly staff providing professional suggestions. Definitely worth it! Wonderful experience!!

1  Thank peaceC2635
There are newer reviews for L'Atelier Parfums et Creations

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I booked in for a 3 hour workshop and it has been one of my favourite activities completed in Bali to date. Mixing my own perfume was amazing and so much fun. I didn't get my mix of oils right the first time but with two more opportunities to correct my 'mistake', and with guidance from Nora and her staff, I finally perfected my first perfume. I like that the mix is kept on file, so if I ever run out, I can come back for more of my perfume. I would definitely come back for another workshop though. Great day!

2  Thank Jenni524
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This is so much fun! We learned about different smell and how to mix different fragrance. It is plenty of fun for kids too! We will definitely come back!

1  Thank Byron K
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Did a One hour workshop with my 5 year old son - and had a great time!! Even my son made his own, with help from the kind staff.. thank you, he enjoyed it! Made my own personal perfume and feel Im the next Coco Chanel.. Its so cool to have a unique perfume.. Its going to be hard to wait 3 weeks until I Can use it..
Really worth the time and money. If I was alone I would do the 3 hour workshop.. Maybe next time!! :)

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Thank you Nora and staff for a very fun, informative and enjoyable three hour workshop. I was lucky enough to be the only person booked in for the theory session, and came away with a new appreciation of the work behind the creation of perfume. I was able to create 2 signature scents which I named myself, to take home, both slightly different. I received very nice compliments when picked up by my husband and friends afterwards on my choice - it must mean the perfume matching questionaire was spot on! Unfortunately I cannot use the big bottles for three weeks, so will be using the samples created sparingly till then!
The workshop lived up to great reviews on TA, and I wll be recommending this to others.