“My favourite”

L'Atelier Parfums et Creations
More attraction details
Owner description: "Discover Indonesia by taking a unique journey through its fragrances""L’Atelier Parfums et creations” offers an innovative perfume making workshop in which you can benefit from and enjoy working with the best raw materials from Indonesia. Everything has been designed to ensure you live and breath an extraordinary olfactory experience.This perfume creation workshop is for small groups of a maximum of 8 guests, to ensure each student receives adequate attention from the instructor. Please register as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.You can book directly in the studio by email. Please note that there is no pick up or drop-off transportation service.
West Aust
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“My favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I loved this class. If you love perfume, like I do, then you will love this class too.

The day we booked they were only doing the 1.5 hr perfume making class and not the full 3 hour workshop, but it was still excellent.

I loved the whole process of selecting all the various oils from the different 'notes' - top, middle & base to create your very own perfume.

I had so much fun creating a formula for the 2 different perfumes I eventually settled on. They smell divine even if I do say so myself :)

You only get 1 bottle included in the price, but you can purchase an extra bottle at an additional cost.

As I previously mentioned, I made 2 different perfumes - one suitable for day time use and a more heavier fragrance for evening wear. Every time I smell either of my perfumes it takes me back to that fun day and beautiful Bali.

You get to name your perfumes too which was a bit of fun. The name is printed on a lovely label and fixed to the glass bottle. Very personalised.

I recommend this class to anyone who loves perfume.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jenwayh
Noragas, Propriétaire at L'Atelier Parfums et Creations, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear jenwayh,
Thank you for your detail feedback and for highly recommending us!
I hope you still enjoy your beautiful perfumes. It was a pleasure to have you with us.
We are looking forward to having you back in a near future.
Kindest regards,
Nora

Perth, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great Experience - really different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I read about this on trip advisor and thought that it would be nice for my daughter on her 18th birthday trip. It was wonderful. We booked the 90 minute class and there was just the 2 of us in the class. We learnt so much about perfumes and the different scents. It was a fabulous experience and to our surprise, our perfumes smelt really good. Nora was so helpful and friendly - it is clear that she loves what she does. To be able to create and name your own perfume is just such a great memory made even more special by the gorgeous surroundings at Ayana Resort. I have been recommending this to all my friends.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Carol M
Noragas, Owner at L'Atelier Parfums et Creations, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your experience with L’Atelier parfums et Créations. It was a great pleasure to read your review and I truly appreciate your nice comments about our workshop. This review will serve as an inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards of service which we always try to improve in order to meet your expectation.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience. I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to L’Atelier Parfums et Créations in the near future.

Kind regards,

Nora and team.
Singapore, Singapore
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fragrant morning - loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

What a wonderful morning we had. Nora and her lovely assistant are charming and knowledgeable as they generously share their skills with you. The atmosphere is friendly and Nora's system makes it easy to create a lovely fragrance that you will feel proud to wear.

My daughter and I had attended a similar workshop in Grasse, France - home of perfume and enjoyed it, so we were happy to join our friends for another workshop. Of the two, L'Atelier Parfums et Creations workshop won hands down.

Don't miss the chance to enjoy this unique morning if you are in Bali. For the same cost or less than a bottle of perfume, so can have the perfume AND the experience.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank l1nda1
New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome birthday gift to myself!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

When I chanced upon this place, I thought what an awesome way to spend my birthday. I am already an aromatherapy lover, and this 3 hour class was just perfect. I could have stayed all day and learnt so much more.
I loved the concept, and the professionalism, and the end result. My perfumes are lovely and I wear them all the time.
I would highly recommend this place for something new and different to the typical sight seeing. Thanks so much.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank seasondtraveller_8
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“If you want to become proud of yourself, go here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Having read the reviews on tripadvisor, we decided to try to make our own perfume. I should admit that was awesome! Nora is a real professional that has made a workshop interesting. I agree with all the other reviews saying that the most exciting part of a workshop starts after the end of the workshop - perfume needs three weeks before use. Cannot wait :-)

Visited December 2012