“Magnificent Hen's Activity”

L'Atelier Parfums et Creations
More attraction details
Owner description: "Discover Indonesia by taking a unique journey through its fragrances""L’Atelier Parfums et creations” offers an innovative perfume making workshop in which you can benefit from and enjoy working with the best raw materials from Indonesia. Everything has been designed to ensure you live and breath an extraordinary olfactory experience.This perfume creation workshop is for small groups of a maximum of 8 guests, to ensure each student receives adequate attention from the instructor. Please register as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.You can book directly in the studio by email. Please note that there is no pick up or drop-off transportation service.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I did the 90min session with my mum, sister and 4 y/o daughter (kids session) as a girls get together prior to my mums wedding. It was amazing - we really enjoyed the session. Despite not being massive perfume lovers we all really enjoyed the session - great fun narrowing down the scents based on your personality and then (with help) creating your own perfume. Nora was very knowledgable. My 4 year old daughter also loved her session and creating her very own glitter perfume. I think that (most) guys would probably equally love the sessions -next time i will take my husband. Highly recommended and very classy. Amazing to have a cocktail in the beautiful Ayana grounds while waiting for your perfume to get made at the end. A lovely afternoon!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

It is here where they show you how to make perfume. The thing is that apart from the common methods for almost all the perfumes in the world are the ones of local. This is very useful and lovely for aroma lovers.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I only did the course because my husband was very keen to look into the "science" side of fragrance creation from natural products. I loved it! We did the 3 hour and I am so pleased we did. Nora came to our hotel to do the course and the time just flew by. She is very professional and we made some lovely fragrances to bring home. We thoroughly recommend this.

1  Thank CMKEX
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Nora Gaspirini's 'make your own perfume workshop' ranks close to the top in my 5 favourite things we did in Bali. I took my mother aged 79 and daughter aged 15 and we all (3 generations) thouroughly enjoyed the 3 hour workshop and got so involved that we spent well in excess of 4 hours there.

With a font of knowledge about perfumes a willingness to share and teach, Nora answered our many questions, researched the ingredients of our favorite scents and guided us in the creation of our own personal scent. I couldn't decide on which one creation I liked best and so paid a little more to have two of my creations made up to take home.

The workshop is stylishly decorated and the whole set up completely professional. My congratulations to Nora and we eagerly await the launch of your own perfume!

2  Thank London2wnie
Perfumeworkshopbali, Responsable relations clients at L'Atelier Parfums et Creations, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear london2wnie,
Thank you so much for your comments and we are proud to be rated as the “Top five of things to do in Bali”. It is always a great pleasure to read reviews like yours.
We have a pretty nice memory of your workshop as well.
Of course, you will be informed about the launch of “l’Atelier Parfums et Créations” perfume. I can not wait to share it with you.
warmest regards from Island of Gods!

Nora

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I did the 90 min workshop with a girlfriend. We had a ball! The process of perfume creation was fascinating but with the great guidance of Nora and her helper, we made wonderful personalised perfumes. I love my perfume! When I bring my daughter to Bali, she wants to do the children's course, and even my husband is interested in trying it out. I would highly recommend this workshop.