“awesome place for seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lei Lei - CLOSED

Lei Lei
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: It is one of the beach restaurant one can find going out of Intercontinental Hotel to the beach (turning left)
Denpasar, Indonesia
“awesome place for seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

lei lei is a romantic and beautiful place in jimbaran I have ever visited with my friends. special seasoning of lei lei with fresh seafood. the place is clean and the waiters were friendly...

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Darwin, Australia
“Seafood at the Southern End”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is one of many along this section of Jimbaran Bay.
Although hosting a large number of tour bus guest all of whom had a set menu, the staff still managed to be attentive to us as walk in guests. We sat beach side at front and shared 2 fish dishes one of prawns the other fish fillet. Both were tasty and came with rice an salad. The large Bintang was cold and a good accompaniment. Meal and Beer cost about A$35.
Good food but expensive compared to other warung in the area.
We were entertained by the beach sellers and their corn of the cob barbeques. We had had enough food and didn't try on this occasion.

• Visited February 2014
“Good shrimp :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We had 200g of fried shrimp for around $5 and it was great. Then had 600g of BBQ shrimp and we loved those as well. I did feel a little funny in the tummy the next day. Not sure if it was the food or the bad sunburn I got the day before. But who cares I laid under the umbrella all day and rested by the pool.

denpasar
“best place for seafood in jimbaran !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I think the cleanest place in the area. service quality servise fast. disajikanpun food seasoning marinade I feel strongly felt.

• Visited December 2013
The Midlands
“Better than most..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Situated in the line of about 12 restaurants all serving grilled seafood with tables going down to the beach. Overall it's a nice setting .the service was very slow considering they didn't have too many customers so set aside a leisurely couple of hours to soak up the atmosphere. I had white snapper which was basted in a nice spicy sauce. The veg was also nice. I did spot a healthy looking rat scurrying between restaurants late on but I'd still return to Lei Lei for a cheapish atmospheric seafood grill.

• Visited December 2013