“best place for seafood in jimbaran !!!”
Review of Lei Lei - CLOSED

Lei Lei
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It is one of the beach restaurant one can find going out of Intercontinental Hotel to the beach (turning left)
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I think the cleanest place in the area. service quality servise fast. disajikanpun food seasoning marinade I feel strongly felt.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Situated in the line of about 12 restaurants all serving grilled seafood with tables going down to the beach. Overall it's a nice setting .the service was very slow considering they didn't have too many customers so set aside a leisurely couple of hours to soak up the atmosphere. I had white snapper which was basted in a nice spicy sauce. The veg was also nice. I did spot a healthy looking rat scurrying between restaurants late on but I'd still return to Lei Lei for a cheapish atmospheric seafood grill.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is cleanest seafood restaurant in jimbaran muaya beach area. Sad that not many patrons at lei lei when my wife and I visited twice during our stay at jimbaran . Instead tourist flock to menega cafe which didn't give us a good feeling as the table is shaky and with seadfood stain. We chose lei lei as this restaurant provides good service with clean white lovely white rattan table and the grilled corn uncle is just directly in front of this restaurant . My wife and I enjoyed both of our dinner here with great tasting jimbaran sauce grilled seafood! Their service is awesome. I recommend tourist to try out lei lei. Only suggestion to lei lei owner is that probably you will need to put up a signboard facing the beach as your restaurant is the only one without signboard facing the beach thus might lose out. Your restaurant is great and thus please keep it up!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

a must to try in Bali, eat right on the sandy white beach with very fresh fish and clams. Loved it especially during sunset. Kids get busy by the beach so we can enjoy our coupled dinner. Superb service too.

2  Thank gill_zchets
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had dinner there on the beach only because it had a bigger menu with other dishes (satay, noodles, rice etc) as I was feeling quite hungry. The basting on the seafood was nice.. but the "fresh" "live" mudcrab had an odd taste to it.. I can't pinpoint what it was but when we ate it, it certainly did not taste fresh. The texture was off and soft and grainy. And there was no sweetness. On top of that, I had a stomach ache for 2 days afterwards. My partner didn't eat any crab and he was fine.. I can't be 100% sure it was the crab. but it looked like it.

1  Thank Kim N