“cheap & average”

PEPeNERO Cucina Italiana
Ranked #29 of 251 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Daegu, South Korea
“cheap & average”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

pizza was good, average pasta. not so perfect a restaurant employee.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank mukk70

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great food with great ambience.....”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had my dinner with my wife and it was great. The food tasted great and the ambience was nice. We love the scenery from our table. The price is quite expensive but it was worth. Unfortunately, if you go there, you will find difficulty in finding parking lot. Try to get a taxi or rental car with driver. It makes you easier. Anyway, definitely will going back there.

• Visited April 2012
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Sophisticated atmosphere, yummy food, great service and good value for money! Nice crispy freshly made pizza bases. Nice setting for a romantic meal.

Sydney, Australia
“A good choice”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

It was my sister's wedding and my husband and I wanted to host a dinner beforehand for the families it was the first time we were all meeting each other. 17 people including 5 children, I wanted it to be perfect! I had read countless reviews, contacted the owners, I had the menu, party favours, googled images etc.

When we walked in I wanted to reverse straight out again! It was not at all the swish trendy kind of look I had expected! It looked nothing like the photographs. I thought I was in the wrong restaurant!! Well we had to make the best of it and it turned out to be one of the best evenings of our week!

The food was absolutely fantastic! There was something for everyone and it was all excellent! The staff were patient, full of smiles, efficient and at the end of the evening they played with the 5 children (ages 8 to 12), allowing us a longer evening. There was a view of sorts, not a great vista, but we had decent glimpses of Jimbaran Bay and we could some lanterns being released into the sky and even a fireworks display! In short, yes I would recommend it and I would go again without hesitation. If you are over Balinese food during your holiday this is a tasty alternative.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank karensusanperry
Bali
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My daddy loves it!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We loved the complimentary bread which i forget what the name was, it made us half full already even before the meal came out. Daddy loved the sambal coming with the pork ribs, very indonesian. I love the pasta, big portion yet the taste was just right to finish the whole meal.

Visited November 2012