“Pleasantly surprised!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Sophisticated atmosphere, yummy food, great service and good value for money! Nice crispy freshly made pizza bases. Nice setting for a romantic meal.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“A good choice”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

It was my sister's wedding and my husband and I wanted to host a dinner beforehand for the families it was the first time we were all meeting each other. 17 people including 5 children, I wanted it to be perfect! I had read countless reviews, contacted the owners, I had the menu, party favours, googled images etc.

When we walked in I wanted to reverse straight out again! It was not at all the swish trendy kind of look I had expected! It looked nothing like the photographs. I thought I was in the wrong restaurant!! Well we had to make the best of it and it turned out to be one of the best evenings of our week!

The food was absolutely fantastic! There was something for everyone and it was all excellent! The staff were patient, full of smiles, efficient and at the end of the evening they played with the 5 children (ages 8 to 12), allowing us a longer evening. There was a view of sorts, not a great vista, but we had decent glimpses of Jimbaran Bay and we could some lanterns being released into the sky and even a fireworks display! In short, yes I would recommend it and I would go again without hesitation. If you are over Balinese food during your holiday this is a tasty alternative.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank karensusanperry
Bali
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My daddy loves it!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We loved the complimentary bread which i forget what the name was, it made us half full already even before the meal came out. Daddy loved the sambal coming with the pork ribs, very indonesian. I love the pasta, big portion yet the taste was just right to finish the whole meal.

Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Good choice for Italian food.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I love the Pizza. All the Pizza are good. The service is good. I love the atmosphere. Nice view, nice choice for italian food. Good for dating with a girl :)

Surabaya, Indonesia
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Good food, great atmosphere. Not recommended for families who bring grandmas or grandpas cause you have to take many stairs to get there and there was no lift nor escalator provided. Their signature pork ribs was super good with homemade addictive dipping sauce, and the spinach ravioli is another recommended menu.

Visited December 2012