“Must come again!!”

Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa
Ranked #10 of 103 Jimbaran B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel in every room have a private pool, private gazebo, private kitchen, and anything that new couple must have! And the staff was so nice to us! I choose this hotel for my honeymoon, and I think I'll come again to this very superb hotel!

Thanks for the beautiful memories in Bali :)

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Baiquni A

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We have had two visits to Jimbaran Cliffs this year and cannot wait for the next . The staff are very helpful ...there are only 8 rooms and you are totally unaware of there being anyone else staying. Private pool and the bale and the garden are wonderful ...view of rooftop is not great ( room105) but easy to see over the top ..and it is SO private. ...just the sound of the cockerels ...no traffic . We have visited Bali many times so did not want to sight see but hotel car is available and you can order a taxi...they give you a little map since taxi drivers may not know where to find hotel. Hotel food was adequate , cocktails are good (!!) but there are restaurants nearby ...plus all the Nusa Dua restaurants there. There is a nice souvenir shop too ...
Our room is perhaps in need of a little TLC but for relaxation you cannot beat this hotel...but don't choose here if you are looking for lots of socialising etc...just come with a good book and get completely away from it all. I stayed by myself for some of the time before my husband joined me and I felt very comfortable .
Would recommend for a true getaway..

Room Tip: We stayed in 105 ...near reception and the upstairs restaurant and no steps down. We looked at most...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank heyjudechesterUK
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed in Jimbaran cliff hotel for 4 days. We absolutely loved it! We always said we would never go back to the same place and we have managed to do so, but we fell in love with the hotel and Bali and absolutely return next year again. ;-)

In general the hotel is not too big and not too small. It's actually perfect. Everything is close, whether it's the lobby and the restaurant. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

The rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. I stayed in quite many hotels before, but the bed in this hotel was the best ever.

the resturant is a little slow with service, but you're on holiday... and also the guy in resturant

The private pool is like heaven and we would never forget.

We met a very friendly Balinese guy ( Geday and putra) who also offers driver / guide services and speaks English

If you want to relax in a small, quiet hotel with friendly staff and excellent food and service then this is the place to go for you. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel and like I mentioned before we absolutely return next year!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Hamoonr
Reviewed May 25, 2014

For those who want to tucked away nice and secluded this is perfect. Beautiful views and private pool and very spacious.
Although the room indoors was lovely and clean, the outdoor day bed was very gross to the point I didn't even want to touch it even after we laid down a towel on top of it. The food was also very average with a little too much garlic on everything- even things you didn't expect and we resorted to eating out more often.
If you want to be secluded- this is perfect. But if you want to experience the world of Bali such as the Boardwalk, Kuta beach etc daily, then go somewhere closer as taxi fare can add up and often taxi drivers don't know where the hotel is. However the workers at the hotel were excellent and went above and beyond.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Emma H
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We spent two nights at this hotel and it was the most calming experience. Few times we were the only people there (apart from the staff).

The villas are beautiful with huge and comfortable bed, small kitchen and open bathroom.

Room service was very efficient and the prices are the same, if you order in restaurant or in your room.

If you are looking for a place to 'get away from it all', this is the place to go!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Im from Singapore and its my first time in Bali and decided to stay in this hotel and its few days before my 24th birthday!

Why?
I just wanna relax and get away from all the crowd and noise.

I was welcome by Mr.Putra at the airport and he drove me over to the hotel.
He was definitely very friendly and allow me to insert my own cable in the car!

I was checked in to this beautiful room with private pool facing the view from the cliff.

The room was definitely clean and spacious!

My likes :
the private pool
The friendly staff
The view

My dislikes :
Location (its quite far down to get to the nearest MiniMart)

Hotel taxi via booking to go anywhere. Its very hard to get a cab. Unless they call one for you.

Theres a VERY BIG LIZARD when i was lying down beside the pool.
It aint cool!

The tv is by the side and not at the front of the bed. Pretty annoying.

I would recommend couples to stay if you wanna get away from the crowd and just relax with you loved ones.
But pls get whatever you need in the minimart before you check in!

I wanna thank Putra and Adi for making my stay a nice relaxing one!

Ill come back when im attached. Haha

Regards,
Kim

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hkmkimmie
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful Private villas with private swimming pools. Worst thing according to me is location. Far far away from beaches and sightseeing locations. No other indoor activities present exept spa and swimming pool. If you have kids with you they will definitely get bored. Best only if you want to relax especially honeymoon couples can enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
Tanadewa Luxury Villas & Spa
The Astari - Villa and Residence
AYANA Resort and Spa
AYANA Resort and Spa
#11 of 62 in Jimbaran

Been to Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!