A fantastic place in Bali.
The staff was really helpful, generous, honest and funny. Our driver Putu was caring about us every minute of our trips around Bali. He even offer to borrow us money, one day we were going to few theaters and we forgot we should pay for the ticket so we just took money for our lunch. Putu, offered generously money from his pocket to us. At the end we had enough, but this small gestures tell a lot about people.
We are very happy with the service, everyone was excellent! The place was magic. The first room downstairs on the left it is a bit outside the hotel and that gave us plenty of privacy. We could swim naked in our private pool, something impossible for the other vilas with pool, cause it is the only one placed in a way it is hard for people in the hotel to see you. Only you can be seen from upstairs (the restaurant) if they climb on the table placed on the sides, could be possible but difficult ^^
A great place to go with your love one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel and Spa is a centrally located very private hotel. Ideal place to relax and enjoy the privacy of your own courtyard complete with infinity pool and curtained sun bed over the pool. Ask about our new luxury plus package.Enjoy the peace and tranquility of being surrounded by Balinese farmland with spectacular sunset views across the Bukit valley and Jimbaran Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel And Spa
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa Bali