“Awesome service, but an ok villa experience.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Temple Hill Residence Villa

Temple Hill Residence Villa
Ranked #21 of 55 Hotels in Jimbaran
“Awesome service, but an ok villa experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed at a 3 bedroom villa at Temple Hill in December. The staff (Anna and the troops) was excellent on the whole, with just a few hiccups. Arriving from a 2 hour-long wait at the airport with 2 kids under 2 years, with an absent airport pick-up service, the holiday did not bode well at the beginning. But Temple Hill staff managed to remedy the situation with a warm welcome. Anna, the manager spoke English well and saw to our needs well.
The Villa has an Italian restaurant, PeppeNero, just a minute's walk from the main gate. It serves decent food with a magnificent view.
Options for the breakfast was limited to eggs, fried rice (Indonesian style), cereal and fruits. Fresh juices were also on the menu but I would advice against the OJ - it is a cordial and NOT fresh.
The doors of the room were just 3 steps away from a 1.5 metre pool which was not ideal with 2 young children but it did provide much entertainment.
Honestly, I have had better villa experiences in Bali and Temple Hill is not one which takes my breathe away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lashes03

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Osaka, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed for 2 days on Amanara Villa. I stayed together with other 6 fellow Japanese friends. I have to say that the villa was great, clean pool, nice garden, with view of famous Jimbaran beach. The service was excellent!
One of my japanese friends got sudden heart attack when I was away from villa, but the officers were really quick took him to the nearest international hospital. Then they called me immediately. Thank you for the quick response!
I'd recommend Temple Hill to any travelers who'd like to enjoy their stay in Bali!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank deluizon
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I spent 4 nights with my family at a 4-bedrooms villa at Templehill. Staffs (Argos, Sus, etc) including operation manager (Anna) showed their great hospitality and truly fancy experience therefore been given througgout the whole journey during our stay at Bali. Fancy, spacious, breath taking, all these words could be used to describle our villa. No mention that everyday they arrange to make sure private pool is crystal clear and staffs to cook tailor-made breakfast for our whole family. Incidentally, this is my second time visisting Bali, compared to last time stayed at Ayana resort, I think Temple Hill is where more worthy to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank joey Z
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spent 4 nights in one of the 4 bedroom Temple Hill villas back in early September. The villa was very spacious and clean and the pool lovely and cool. The location is ok ie about a 10 min walk to Jimbaren Bay but with small kids this is not really ideal - that said the hotel staff were more than happy to drive you down there free of charge and come back and pick you up. The room set up is not really ideal for small kids because none of the bedrooms are interconnecting and 3 of the 4 open out on to the pool - again not ideal with small children. Breakfast was included in the room rate and it was ok but nothing special - lets just say we spent lots of time at Grocer and Grind! There were a few funny bathroom smells particularly from the upstairs bathroom, we did tell the staff and they cleaned it but I think it was the plumbing! An ok experience but I personally am not sold on the villa experience when you have smaller kids (ie under 5's). Overall a good villa complex with good staff but not sure I need to go back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jakarta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed 2 marvelous nights in our short 3 days trip in Bali. We booked 3 villas for our 22-people college reunion - Princess Kimmy, Magna & Jacynta. First step into the villa we were already amazed. Felt like we're in a different world altogether, clear water pool and gardens everywhere we go. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly. Breakfast was served like a king, pretty good selection of breakfasts and there's nothing to worry about. The staffs had it all taken care of, and was around almost 24/7 as the mess we made in the villa / pool quickly gets taken care of the moment we step out of the room. Totally recommended for friends/families!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
HK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I had my wedding in Nov 2011, and my friends and family were lived in Temple Hill Villa for 4 days. To prepare and organize my wedding, I did a lot of research on villa and hotel because I hope my family and friends can enjoy a very good holiday. During the prerparation, I did email Temple Hill Villa very frequent to ask them about the villa facilites and detail, the staff - Anna was very helpful and she provided a lot of information to me about the villa and also some travel tips in Bali. So finally I choose this villa.
When I arrived the villa, it was so surprise to me, the villa is very nice and clean. The staff are very polite and helpful, and the food is delicious. My family and friend had a great time at there.
Special thanks to Anna and her staff on the help on my wedding day.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kinnga
Almaty, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We spent 8 exelent nights in this June-July in magical Temple Hill Villa "Santai". It's rael reflect the essence word "Santai" - relax. The villa is very cozy. From 3rd floor is wonderful view to ocean and to airport on the water. Such vill Santai is very suitable for 2-3 families with kinds - for my family 3 persons is was real as big temple. The staff headed by Anna is very friendly, carring and professional. Accepted location of villa close to beach, shops, restourants, food and all main nessesary needs. By payment terms also suitable. Was very pleasure to use free transfer by nearest location by Villa own cars. Many words needs to more time to say about Temple Hill Villa!...Now, I'm know there my family will spend next great vacation!!!

Room Tip: Only villa Santai has third floor with nice view and big sunny terrace. Villa has most convenient en...