We stayed at a 3 bedroom villa at Temple Hill in December. The staff (Anna and the troops) was excellent on the whole, with just a few hiccups. Arriving from a 2 hour-long wait at the airport with 2 kids under 2 years, with an absent airport pick-up service, the holiday did not bode well at the beginning. But Temple Hill staff managed to remedy the situation with a warm welcome. Anna, the manager spoke English well and saw to our needs well.
The Villa has an Italian restaurant, PeppeNero, just a minute's walk from the main gate. It serves decent food with a magnificent view.
Options for the breakfast was limited to eggs, fried rice (Indonesian style), cereal and fruits. Fresh juices were also on the menu but I would advice against the OJ - it is a cordial and NOT fresh.
The doors of the room were just 3 steps away from a 1.5 metre pool which was not ideal with 2 young children but it did provide much entertainment.
Honestly, I have had better villa experiences in Bali and Temple Hill is not one which takes my breathe away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temple Hill Residence Villa is a secluded and tranquil private residence villas featuring 16 luxury villas, perched on a ridge of land at Jimbaran Bay, Bali. Know as Bali's Golden mile, Jimbaran bay is home to the island's most exclusive and prestigious five star hotels, resorts and luxury rental villas. The design concept accommodates privacy, luxury, comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Temple Hill Residence Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Hill Residence Villa Hotel Jimbaran
- Temple Hill Residence Villa Bali/Jimbaran