“Fancy experience”

Ranked #18 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
Shanghai, China
“Fancy experience”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I spent 4 nights with my family at a 4-bedrooms villa at Templehill. Staffs (Argos, Sus, etc) including operation manager (Anna) showed their great hospitality and truly fancy experience therefore been given througgout the whole journey during our stay at Bali. Fancy, spacious, breath taking, all these words could be used to describle our villa. No mention that everyday they arrange to make sure private pool is crystal clear and staffs to cook tailor-made breakfast for our whole family. Incidentally, this is my second time visisting Bali, compared to last time stayed at Ayana resort, I think Temple Hill is where more worthy to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank joey Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spent 4 nights in one of the 4 bedroom Temple Hill villas back in early September. The villa was very spacious and clean and the pool lovely and cool. The location is ok ie about a 10 min walk to Jimbaren Bay but with small kids this is not really ideal - that said the hotel staff were more than happy to drive you down there free of charge and come back and pick you up. The room set up is not really ideal for small kids because none of the bedrooms are interconnecting and 3 of the 4 open out on to the pool - again not ideal with small children. Breakfast was included in the room rate and it was ok but nothing special - lets just say we spent lots of time at Grocer and Grind! There were a few funny bathroom smells particularly from the upstairs bathroom, we did tell the staff and they cleaned it but I think it was the plumbing! An ok experience but I personally am not sold on the villa experience when you have smaller kids (ie under 5's). Overall a good villa complex with good staff but not sure I need to go back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jakarta
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed 2 marvelous nights in our short 3 days trip in Bali. We booked 3 villas for our 22-people college reunion - Princess Kimmy, Magna & Jacynta. First step into the villa we were already amazed. Felt like we're in a different world altogether, clear water pool and gardens everywhere we go. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly. Breakfast was served like a king, pretty good selection of breakfasts and there's nothing to worry about. The staffs had it all taken care of, and was around almost 24/7 as the mess we made in the villa / pool quickly gets taken care of the moment we step out of the room. Totally recommended for friends/families!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
HK
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I had my wedding in Nov 2011, and my friends and family were lived in Temple Hill Villa for 4 days. To prepare and organize my wedding, I did a lot of research on villa and hotel because I hope my family and friends can enjoy a very good holiday. During the prerparation, I did email Temple Hill Villa very frequent to ask them about the villa facilites and detail, the staff - Anna was very helpful and she provided a lot of information to me about the villa and also some travel tips in Bali. So finally I choose this villa.
When I arrived the villa, it was so surprise to me, the villa is very nice and clean. The staff are very polite and helpful, and the food is delicious. My family and friend had a great time at there.
Special thanks to Anna and her staff on the help on my wedding day.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kinnga
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We spent 8 exelent nights in this June-July in magical Temple Hill Villa "Santai". It's rael reflect the essence word "Santai" - relax. The villa is very cozy. From 3rd floor is wonderful view to ocean and to airport on the water. Such vill Santai is very suitable for 2-3 families with kinds - for my family 3 persons is was real as big temple. The staff headed by Anna is very friendly, carring and professional. Accepted location of villa close to beach, shops, restourants, food and all main nessesary needs. By payment terms also suitable. Was very pleasure to use free transfer by nearest location by Villa own cars. Many words needs to more time to say about Temple Hill Villa!...Now, I'm know there my family will spend next great vacation!!!

Room Tip: Only villa Santai has third floor with nice view and big sunny terrace. Villa has most convenient en...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed at Temple Hill Umanara villa for three nights at the end of our 14 day trip to Bali. The staff at Temple Hill were extremely friendly and accommodating and nothing was too much trouble. The villa was huge and our five kids all loved the property and the pool. While relatively expensive, Temple Hill was outstanding. Thanks Anna and team for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Glen S
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you are looking for a multi-families get-away, this IS a great choice. Everyone was overwhelmed by the sheer size of our 4-bedrooms villa "Magna" & "Jimbaran". Both villas have large living & dining area to host breakfasts, parties or just lazying on the couch. Oh.. and the private pool! We were swimming and BBQ'ing into the night. We had 14 people all spread out over 2 villas and still felt there were plenty of space for privacy. Staff were polite and accommodating. They will/can help make travel arrangements within Bali. However, the location is a little ways from Kutu and other more tourists attractions. Be prepared to sit in a car/van to get somewhere. But it is only walking distance to Jimbarang beach.
Overall, a GREAT vacation villa if you are prepared to spend a little more for accommodation.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family