Big birthday celebrations with girlfriends so house was suitable I do agree with other reviewer that the house does have a damp smell in some areas and a bit far in regards to travel and certainly not able to walk anywhere from the house, but suitable for anyone who does not want to be in Kuta area.
Best part for me was chilling by the pool and luckily the weather was reasonable for our trip, just wished the doors to the bedrooms had sliding screens so that the rooms could be open for some fresh air.
Staff where very helpful breakfast was fantastic even the seafood BBQ was superb local snapper and the calamari was a plentiful.
Van and driver a must we where 12 in total so had to arrange a second car the other driver was by no means friendly Ecko the house driver was great.
To Heppy and Areu Terima kasih banyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 Bedroom Luxury Villa with incredible view and 16 amazing friendly staff including car and driver, in house activities, 2 chefs, villa manager, butlers, housekeeping etc. Rooms are themed after Indonesian Islands. Excellent food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Longhouse, Jimbaran-Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longhouse Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- The Longhouse, Jimbaran-Bali