To be fair the price is ok. The location is ok, if you want a bit of peace,,
We had done a tour of Bali and our last location was to be here, at first i thought great.
The rooms seemed great all wooden and thatched and clean.The food was good.
The problem is their is no lights inside we were given paraffin lamps but i don't think
2 children sleeping with paraffin lamps in a thatched bungalow is a great idea.
the noise from the airport is loud but so are the chickens that start around 2:00 am
Also the taxi firms in this area have banded together and are charging at least 4 times the normal price of anyone else. when I asked the taxi driver about this he bluntly said no other taxi serviced this area and he new it was dear but they had a fixed price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic rustic Balinese traditional beach bungalows close to Balangan Beach Our Bungalows built with mostly natural bamboo, wood and natural stones. Restaurant, Sharing pool, Spa and massage, tour service, rental bike/scooters and car. See you there...!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Hotel Jimbaran
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Bali/Jimbaran