To start with the positive: the Bungalows are in a really nice spot and the Balangan beach is only a few minutes to walk and a perfect spot for surfing. It´s not so good for taking a swim because there are a lot of very sharp stones in the water. But you can enjoy delicious food at a really small price directly on the beach. If you have a scooter (you can rent one for a fair price at the bungalows) you can take an adventures ride through the countryside and 10 minutes later you´ll be at the famous dreamland beach (good for swimming and surfing). The bungalows are beautiful and the gardens are nice. Now the negative things. During our stay there were several power blackouts resulting in NO power and NO water as the they don´t have a central water supply. Everyday comes a truck with more or less fresh water and the supplys are restocked, but when there is no power the pumps don´t work and you don´t have water in your bungalow. The staff apologized for that but they showed no intention to supply the guest with some bottled water. One time there was no water for about 9 hours. The breakfast is also a bit of a joke and you shouldn´t be hungry. You can have delicious stuff but it all costs extra, no matter if you have booked your room with or without breakfast. We tried to solve this with the staff directly but I´m not quite sure if they even understood what I meant. What you should also know - the Bungalows are far away from the next city. It´s nearly a 20 minute drive through Bali countryside on a very curvy road and some taxi drivers do not even know the place. There´s a small shop outside the bungalows but the prices are much higher than in the city. All in all I wouldn´t go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic rustic Balinese traditional beach bungalows close to Balangan Beach Our Bungalows built with mostly natural bamboo, wood and natural stones. Restaurant, Sharing pool, Spa and massage, tour service, rental bike/scooters and car. See you there...!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Hotel Jimbaran
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Bali/Jimbaran