We visited Jimbaran for a quiet family getaway and the Flowerbud and it's staff met our every need. Having a 4 and 7 year old, whilst still wanting to have an early morning surf was easy. The gardens are secure and wonderful to explore whilst the pool and eating area is perfect for relaxing around. The walk down to the beach is 100m away and I got to surf 8/10ft perfect barrels. When the tide went out I could snorkel with the kids and explore the rock pools. On the highest part of the tide the surf flattened out somewhat, so I could tandem with the kiddies in the surf. Perfect holiday. Rowan kimberg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic rustic Balinese traditional beach bungalows close to Balangan Beach Our Bungalows built with mostly natural bamboo, wood and natural stones. Restaurant, Sharing pool, Spa and massage, tour service, rental bike/scooters and car. See you there...!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Hotel Jimbaran
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Bali/Jimbaran