All reviewsbedroom villaprivate poolshuttle servicejimbaran bayjimbaran areaour honeymoonbalinese massagemain poolbali holidayshuttle busseafoodrock bargkwallacedriverseminyakensuite
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at the quiet and secluded Gending Kedis for 2 nights and we did not regret our choice at all. We stayed at their super luxurious 3 bedroom villa with a private pool and the facilities you get within the villa are certainly top notch! Big flat screen TV in the living room, comfy beds, 2 jacuzzies, huge fridge, there's even a speaker for your iPod/iPhone devices! Oh did I mention the private swimming pool?....

The facilities within the estate are also really good. There's another swimming pool you can use and a poolside restaurant. The gym is also pretty nice and although I never had the chance to try the spa, my brother commented that it was "excellent".

The staff is among the friendliest I have ever seen. They helped us arrange from transportation to day tours to restaurant reservations to pick up/drop off (it's free within Jimbaran, extra charge for out of Jimbaran area).

All in all, like the saying goes, "You get what you pay for" and this certainly holds true with Gending Kedis villa.

Room Tip: I have seen only the 3 bedroom villa but it may be a good choice if you travel in a group of 6-7 people. I recommend their cod fish dish and their satay at their poolside restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Scotonthebeach, Owner at Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for taking your time to write your wonderful review.

We are very happy to read your kind comments and to know that our services were enjoyed by your family.

Our staff have been appraised of your review and it is motivational for all of us, thank you most sincerely!

We hope you may decide on a return visit, when we would guarantee you a very warm welcome back to a GK Resorts property.

On behalf of all our team, thank you again and warm wishes!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I booked a one bed villa for me and my wife to go in a "second honeymoon". From the time of my arrival i was impressed by the atmosphere, all the staff were very polite and helpful to all our needs. We enjoyed the free shuttle to the beach and town as we needed. The location is in a remote place which makes it perfect for relaxation. Also we were upgraded to a two bedroom villa which was more that what i was expecting. The villa pool was large enough to swim all do the water was la little to cold for our taste, but still enjoyed it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stelian B

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for staying with us at Gending Kedis and for taking your time to write such a positive review.

We appreciate your kind words and we are especially pleased that your 'Second Honeymoon' was enjoyable.

Should you need any help in planning a future vacation please feel free to contact us - you may consider our Kanishka Villas in Seminyak as a lively option.

Again, a big thank you from all our GK Resorts team in Bali.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My wife and I spent the first half of our Bali honeymoon at the Gending Kedis and were very happy with our choice. After the stressful year of planning all the details of our wedding, we wanted a quiet, secluded atmosphere for the first 5 days of our trip. The Gending Kedis did not disappoint. The staff was very attentive and very responsive. The grounds were kept very clean and we really enjoyed the sights and sounds of the surrounding area. Definitely would recommend.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you very much for investing your time to write your lovely review.

All our staff are happy to read that your Honeymoon at Gending Kedis was memorable for you both; we are especially pleased that you liked the peace and tranquility of the surroundings.

We all hope that you will harbour happy memories of your stay in Bali, and should you require any help or information for a possible return visit, please feel free to contact us.

Again, many thanks for choosing our resort, we appreciate very much.

Warm wishes from The Island of the Gods from me and our team.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The hospitality was great from the time when we arrive till the time we checked out. Free shuttle service within jimbaran area is provided. Having an option to have breakfast in the room or the restaurant was a bonus to us (especially with young active children). The only minor problem we had was that one of the bedroom had a musty smell. Perhaps, the room wasn't aired for quite a while. Having said that, the service and hospitality given to us was excellent and requests made were immediately attended to. For example, a request for a pair of AA batteries were delivered to our room within minutes though it was already close to 11pm and it was the maintenance staff who delivered, not the butler (i guess its a culture of the staff for not being calculative on who's available to do a simple task). Also, we almost forgotten about our one hour free massage for us but was reminded by the reception on the second day. In fact, the reception staff assisted on the arrangements for the massage which we should have done it directly with the spa. (Thank you so much!) The spa was wonderful and my hubby was really happy as there was a male masseuse available to massage him (It was truly his first ever massage experience and oh well, he seemed to have enjoyed it!) The spa experience was great too! On top of that, we love the nature and ambience surrounding our villa. Something which we can never experience in our home country. It was our first family trip to Bali and we really thank the management for being accommodative to us throughout our stay there. A possible return in the future!! - Mrs Alfee & Family

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Faznim

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your family holiday on your first visit to Bali.

We appreciate your comments on our services and we are proud that our staff helped to make your holidays enjoyable for you.

Thank you very much for commenting so positively on our spa and we are delighted that you found the treatments enjoyable.

Thank you also for sharing your photos with your review.

As you may consider a return trip to Bali in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

Again, thanks from me and all our team. Warm regards, Douglas Wallace

Reviewed June 17, 2012

What a hidden treasure this place is!! I stayed in one of the four bedroom villas with my family for a week, and from the moment I arrived I was blown away by the beauty of the place, and the exquisite private villas themselves. We could not have wished for a more perfect holiday!! Thank you so much to the ever friendly and helpful staff who made us so welcome. This is luxury in its best. I would recommend this wonderful place to anyone, it has everything you need, a great restaurant with fantastic food, private pools, spa, and more.......bliss!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank s0809502

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for staying with us at Gending Kedis and for taking the time to write an excellent review.

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed so much the four bedroom villa with your family.

Thank you also for sharing your photos of the Jelantik villa.

We hope that we may have the chance to welcome you and your family back to The Island of the Gods, and in the meantime please feel free to contact us for any information or assistance you may need.

Again, a big thanks for your review.

Warm regards, Douglas Wallace