All reviewsbedroom villaprivate poolshuttle servicejimbaran bayjimbaran areaour honeymoonbalinese massagemain poolbali holidayshuttle busseafoodrock bargkwallacedriverseminyakensuite
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at Gending Kedis Villas and it was absolutely awesome. We have travelled to Bali many times and this was a first in a secluded villa in Jimbaran area. If you are looking for 3 days rest and relaxation with beautiful but energetic walks then its worth a stay. The staff and the villa and all facilities were magnificent and the pool side candlelit dinner was worth every cent spent with our own private butler. You may be thinking this would also be over the top expensive but it was very well priced. The daily breakfast served in your villa was a real treat. Thankyou Susiana and all the staff at Gending Kedis.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 4Bennetts
Scotonthebeach, Owner at Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Hearty Congratulations on the occasion of your 20th Wedding Anniversary and thank you from our team for choosing Gending Kedis for this important milestone.
It is wonderful to read your review and especially that your private candle lit dinner was appreciated.
Thank you very much for your kind words, we all wish you well for many more happy years together, from me and our team at GK Resorts... Douglas Wallace

Reviewed May 5, 2012

his is the 5th time I have been to Gending Kedis and although I have written other reviews, i wanted to again sing its praises. ThIs time we were upgraded to a 4 bedroom villa and it is magnificent. The lounge room is about 6 metres by 10 metres and has two glass walls, beautiful high ceilings, a big TV, a pleasant view and attractive furniture. The main bedroom is also beautiful with three walls of glass . Last night, I pulled back the silk curtains and watched an amazing lightening show during a tropical storm. The bedroom has all of the modern conveniences- huge TV, adequate air conditioning, a very comfortable bed, good cupboard space and plenty of room. More than that though, it is an oasis of beauty and calm.
In the villa, there are two private pools- one large infinity pool as well as a smaller one with a waterfall. The larger pool provides sufficient room for swimming but what I most enjoyed yesterday, was relaxing in the water while watching dozens of tiny birds gather nectar from the tree adjacent to the pool. The gardens are beautiful and alive with birds and butterflies.
Everything about the resort is delightful. The gym is well equipped and the spa is also good. I had an excellent Bali massage this morning. Last night as my husband and I had dinner at the Alcedo restaurant, we commented that we could not imagine anywhere more perfect for us. This is not to say that it is the most luxurious place we have been to (although it is luxurious) but it has the combination of wonderful staff, beautiful surroundings,excellent facilities and good value. We have stayed in many beautiful resorts around the world including the Banyon Tree and Four Seasons resorts but this is one of the few to which I keep returning. Enough said!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the gorge
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oliverAustralia

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thank you very much for returning to Gending Kedis for your fifth visit. For myself and our staff it was a great pleasure to have you staying once again, we very much appreciate your patronage.
Thank you for writing your highly lucid and descriptive review, we are delighted that you liked the 4-bedroom villa on this occasion.
Our Spa and Alcedo Restaurant staff thank you for using these facilities and they are all delighted to hear that you again enjoyed your vacation at our resort.
Warm wishes from all of us and looking forward to welcoming you once again in the future!

Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there for 3 nights, it was really good for those who love quiet and privacy. Big room and good pool... location is not too far from busy Kuta. A value choice indeed.

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thank you very much for taking time to write your review after your stay with us at Gending Kedis. We appreciate your remarks that you were satisfied with the spacious rooms and pool and the peaceful tranquility of our location. All best wishes from me and our team here at GK Resorts!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I thought I would share my recent stay in Bali. A couple of night in each of Nirwana Pan Pacific and the Legian which were both good. Then 4 nights at gending Kedis which were amazing. the villas are a great size, fantastic contemporary balanese ambience with its own pool. The location is great with the seafood market and many more new restaurants opening in the area. The nearby pecatu golf course which is a great course and some of the best cliff top ocean views I've ever seen. The dreamland beach i think is the best beach in Bali, white sand, beautiful views, surfing and swimming and a short drive from gending kedis. The service is also amazing, I bought some shirts on the last few days only to find the sleeves were to long. No problem, I just rang the butler service and they were altered and returned within hours. I travel a lot and to Bali, and this is my third visit to Gending Kedis and it really feels like paradise.

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Our staff were delighted to welcome you to Gending Kedis for your third visit, thank you very much for your continued patronage, it is always our pleasure! Wonderful that you found the New Kuta Golf course to your liking and your beach picnics were fun for you.
Thank you from me and all our team for again choosing a GK Resorts property... we look forward with anticipation to your return visit. Warm wishes, Douglas Wallace

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Haven't actually been there yet but my hubby and I are due to go next week and Yani has been so helpful helping me to arrange things for my husband and my 25th wedding anniversary. Im keeping all the arrangements secret from him and I'm almost bursting with anticipation.Can't wait. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for Yani to arrange.I will be posting another review after the 10th of may!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Tripadvisor Member,
Thank you very much for posting your review even before arriving in Bali! It is very kind of you to recognise our reservations staff and their efforts to arrange all your bookings before your holidays. I do hope that everything went well during your actual visit and that your vacation was memorable! Best wishes and warm regards from me and our GK Resorts team!