As others have noted, the grounds are impressive for a budget accommodation. The room we were given was on the ground floor and we had a feeling that we would be sharing with rats, mice, roaches and the like. However after two nights we were still blissfully alone. Don't expect a television or minibar or any such luxury. It is true that the rooms could be cleaner and better cared for ... our sheets were heavily stained.. Some of this may be the price of authenticity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent and truly comfortable accomodation combining the natural beauty, culture, and arts of bali. located in ubud village, just 45 minutes from ngurah rai international airport. all 16 rooms have been designed in traditional balinese architecture with facilities: private balcony, private bath room, hot & cold shower, in-rooms safety box. the hotel facilities : free shuttle bus around ubud area, restaurant, swimming pool, 24 hours doctor on duty, fax & idd telephone system, laundry service, 24 hours officer staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Artini 3 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 3 Cottages Hotel Gianyar
- Artini 3 Hotel
- Artini 3 Cottages Bali/Gianyar