“Best bird park ever”

Ranked #1 of 78 things to do in Gianyar
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Park is divided into seven regions that recreate the natural habitats of our birds, complete with indigenous plant life. You can travel from the deep misty jungle of Sumatra to Far East Indonesia and Papua to discover the native birds from these remote regions. Venture to other tropical continents too. See the South American exotics such as the Golden Macaw and the Congo Grey Parrot from the African Savannah.
Hoi An, Vietnam
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best bird park ever”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I love Bali Bird Park and I've been there many times. The birds are very well looked after and look very healthy, the handlers clearly love them, especially the birds of prey. Beautiful gardens and a nice restaurant, great juices. The staff are lovey and friendly and if you pick a good day there's not too many tourists. The birds of prey, always my favourites, are spectacular.

Visited December 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“average.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

been here with some friends. the bird collections are not as much as i've expected.. not so many attractions as well. but the place is clean and the staffs are friendly and helpful. this place doesn't provide many food stalls either... we have to pay more than bali zoo which is much better than this bali bird park. so i guess this place is second option beside bali zoo and bali safari.

Visited December 2013
Perth, Australia
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 426 helpful votes
“Worth every dollar.”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a great day out. We just grabbed a blue bird taxi from JL Legian in Kuta and was there about 1 hour 30min later and that was 135,000rup and we gave him 150,000rup and he waited 3 to 4 hours for us and with the peak traffic on the way back its was another 150,000rup. That's less than $30aus for taxi. Leave Kuta about 7.30 to 8 in the morning as it opens at 9 and starts straight away . To get in to both parks was about 295,000rup each. Once inside we went to the bird park first and followed the shows around at particular times. These shows are great but don't get there late. Once you have had enough fun in the bird side then go to the reptile side. This area is also very nice but it wont take long to have a good look thru. When we return to Bali with our daughter next time we will be back.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank 2014FpvGt
Ho Chi Minh
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“I really love everything of this park!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Because of my passion for birds, I decided to visit Bali Bird Park. Entering this park, I was impressed by a fascinating world of exotic sights and sounds at here. As you stroll throughout the park, you can view hundreds of the world's rarest and most beautiful birds, variety of palms and tropical flora. It made this park have a great ambiance. All things at here fascinated me. With the advanced nursery and fully trained staff, Bali Bird Park is a caring home for birds and an unforgettable experience for me. Entrance fee is reasonable. I really love everything of this park. Highly recommend. I'm sure I will get back here in the future.

Visited March 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lot's of different birds and a very nice garden”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

There are indeed a lot of different types of birds, and the gardens in the park are great. There were not many tourists when we visited it and we enjoyed walking around in this beatiful and peaceful place.

Visited November 2013