“Wow”

Ranked #1 of 82 things to do in Gianyar
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Park is divided into seven regions that recreate the natural habitats of our birds, complete with indigenous plant life. You can travel from the deep misty jungle of Sumatra to Far East Indonesia and Papua to discover the native birds from these remote regions. Venture to other tropical continents too. See the South American exotics such as the Golden Macaw and the Congo Grey Parrot from the African Savannah.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have been to Bali 7 times and had never visited this place before, I am so happy that my driver friend Yoga took us here. We spent around half the day to see it all incuding the repitle park next door. There are some free birds in the area that you can have photos with. The averies all looked very clean and well cared for. In the large avery we got to feed some of the honey eaters which was pretty cool, got some great shopts of them sitting on our shoulders.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was pleased to see so many parrots right from the start, then I realised they have got clipped wings and can't leave their perches. Not sure I liked the idea. Other enclosures were great, with birds free to fly about. Amazing Bali starlings, and so many of them, pelicans wandering about, a peahen with chicks. I suppose they had clipped wings, but they could move about. I loved the reptile area. Go early in the morning; it gets hot! Wonderfully clean loos

1  Thank roeyNeEngland
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice bird park with indoor aviaries, spend a few hours here. Worth the money. Wasn't overly keen on the reptile park that you also have to pay to get into but that could be because I am not that keen on reptiles!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've visited this park twice and never lost my excitement and awe. This is definitely a good place to stroll with family, especially to see the Basic Instinct show where the guards fed eagles and some birds like in a hunting ambiance. Come and enjoy the Bird Heaven in Bali!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We keep parrots as pets some am always slightly judgey when it comes to zoos or wildlife parks. There is nothing worse than sad animals inches with no stimuli or interaction. Fortunately this is NOT THE CASE here. The birds lived in very clean environments with fresh daily food and water. Many of the birds were it in ages and having a good time by themselves perched in trees. Inlooked at their wings, they were clipped slightly but in reality they probably could fly if they wanted but clearly were happy chilling at the park and treating the humans like their very own zoo. I did feel sorry fora few of the non parrot birds who were in smaller cages with little to no toys or companions. Perhaps they rotate them, not sure. Overall though the macaws and all the cockatoo family, not to mention the indoor rain house recreation areas, truly marvelous.