“Excellent Bali tours, Private driver and interesting trip around the island!”
Review of Sunsky Bali Tour

Sunsky Bali Tour
Ranked #23 of 192 Tours in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Bali Tours Bali Tour Driver Transport, Work with a team of selected Bali Tours Driver trusted and reliable English speaking Balinese Driver at Sunsky Bali Tour Our driver familiar with the most places of tourist attractions in Bali and Organize Bali daily tours, Bali full day tour, Half day tours, Two days Bali Lovina Dolphins tours, Bali Sunrise tour of Mount Batur trekking, Bali rafting, Water sport activities
Reviewed January 12, 2017

We had booked 5 days of the tour with Gustu. It was an excellent journey, he was flexible enough to adjust out schedule and took us too many places, temples, tourist attractions, rice fields in Ubud, tasty restaurants and many more! I highly advice to contact him while you are in Bali, so he will make your Bali experience a special one!

1  Thank jon730
in 3 reviews
"uluwatu"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 9, 2016

If anyone has a chance to visit bali. I would recommend private tour.
Mr. Gustu and his team took care of us during the trip to Bali between 5-8 Oct 2016
Well prepared everthing for us ,Excellent service , punctual, very informative about Bali , fluent english speaker, Safety driver, being humble and polite as well as very friendly. Having him accompany us becomes more enjoyable, not feel uncomfortable at all. We really had wonderful experience during our holiday.
Highly recommend to anyone who has a plan to visit Bali.

1  Thank Peterpan I
Reviewed July 21, 2016

My girlfriend and I went to Bali for our holiday and we took Gusto's service due to good reviews from our good friend. True enough Gusto is one hell of a joker. Very friendly and funny guide. Very knowledgeable about Bali and always give us suggestions which made our trip more enjoyable (we didn't make much research before going). Will definitely look for him again in the future.

1  Thank WeiMeng L
Reviewed March 25, 2016

My wife and I were in Bali for 4 days in late February 2016 and had booked Gustu before we travelled.

He met us at the airport in the evening and took us directly to our hotel in a comfortable A/C minibus. His English is extremely good and his knowledge of the history of the island was superb.

We went on tours with him on three days and covered a large portion of the island from the sea to the inland highlands.

He was very flexible and and changed the itinerary to suit our needs.

I would definitely recommend him as your guide to this beautiful island.

Many thanks Gustu

2  Thank Derek270353
See more reviews
Reviewed December 11, 2015

5 days in Bali, Gustu is our best guide driver I've had. From the first time we met until the end of the trip. You will have fun and enjoy your trip so you will feel the time passed quickly. He is punctual every day since the first time at the airport. He is very kind, generous and of course lot of humors, you will find that even you are asleep but you won't sleep otherwise you will miss interesting stories about Bali. He has talent describing the stories. And love telling it for us along the way. You seem like Balinese after finish the trip since you will know the daily life of Balinese. I came back to Thailand and asked many of my friends who ever been to Bali and use another driver service from another company or private driver, all of them asked me how I can visit many places in Bali in one day and how I can describe many things happened there.. because of Gustu. He told me every things about Bali.
The first time that I mailed to many drivers in Bali from the website. He is the only one who respond us very quickly and draft the itinerary with full of the options. However, finally it is not the option but he brought us to everywhere in the lists. He can manage the time very very well and of course driving as the way the driver should do to fulfill all the plan for their clients. The most important thing is that he always smile although he drove very long way and visit at least 4 PLACES in ONE DAY! If I go to Bali again I will choose him to be my guide driver again for sure! However, I am not sure I will visit there again since I visited every interesting places there and I know every thing of it.

2  Thank botboom