“Very nice trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunsky Bali Tour

Sunsky Bali Tour
Ranked #26 of 165 Tours in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Bali Tours Bali Tour Driver Transport, Work with a team of selected Bali Tours Driver trusted and reliable English speaking Balinese Driver at Sunsky Bali Tour Our driver familiar with the most places of tourist attractions in Bali and Organize Bali daily tours, Bali full day tour, Half day tours, Two days Bali Lovina Dolphins tours, Bali Sunrise tour of Mount Batur trekking, Bali rafting, Water sport activities
“Very nice trip”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My friend and I visited Bali for the first time and we had quite a great fun time. Gustu's team help us to found the wonderful 5 days trip in Bali. Thank you man.

• Thai first
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
“The best Driver & Experience We had with Wayan...”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is our first time to Bali. Our Flight arrival time was 3.35am in the morning ... we contacted Gustu via their website and he made arrangements for a Innova at the price of IDR 500,000.00 per day incl toll, petrol & parking. He promise me that his driver Wayan will be at the airport waiting for us and all arrangements were made. However, I didn't trust much and did book for 1 night stay at Harris Hotel incase Wayan or Gustu did not turn up .... To my surprise even though no payment was made & our flight was delayed by 1 hour ... when we walked out after custom clearance .. there he was with a smiley face .. with our name on a placard .. Wayan was there waiting for us ... we were so happy to see him and he greeted us ... pushed our luggage out and brought his Innova as promised ... our first day journey on arrival was to Lovina ... my husband is a nature lover ... and he stopped Wayan everywhere ... where the scenary was beautiful .. without hesitating and with a smile .. wayan stopped and he did not even rush us .. we took our own time to take photos ... and enjoy the morning breeze on our way to Lovina ... we passed by Beratan Lake and spend about 2 hours there ... wayan was so accomodating and trust me just in 2 hours he became our best friend in bali .. he was our driver, guide & photographer as well (hahahaha) ..... we made arrangements to go for Dolphin watching on arrival day ... Gustu made the arrangements for us .. however we were too tired & told Wayan to postphoned it to the next day .. he did with a smile too ... nothing was forced on us ... everthing was on our own ... we were at Bali for 9 days ... wayan did not bring us to any shops which is expensive or force us to buy anything .. (like those tourist shops selling batik in USD) .. in fact he was giving us tips on how to bargain & get the most out of it ... as per our arrangement we will pay Wayan at the end of our daily trip .. there are days in which i forgot to pay him but he did not even ask ... also when he bought us entrance tickets .. the balance even though it was IDR 5000.00 .. he return the money to us without even expecting us to say keep the change .. he was such a nice chap ... on third day we return from Batur to Sidemen.. when my husband left something back at Batur. we called Wayan & he readily drove us back to Batur without expecting anything from us ... (but we did show him some gratitude ...) he took us to Barong Dance in BatuBulan and trust me he got for us the first row ... also the same when we went to Kecak dance at Uluwatu .. it was first row ... i love to eat Bakso and he took the initiative to bring us to the Bakso at Gianyar (or Klungkung.. sorry I can't remember the place)... every road he takes the view is definitely Fabulous ... on our last day we couldn't say bye to wayan as we met our frens in Kuta and we took the same flight so we shared in their car ... we were very sad ... but anyway we are still happy as we are going back again and we look forward to meet wayan again & this time hopefully we get to meet Gustu as well .. the person who arrange a fantastic trip for us ....

“My man Gustu!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My friend and i visited Bail for the first time. My man Gustu took us around the Bali without any complaint …lol he 's done everything that we asked for. he 's nice and friendly. he's willing to do anything that u ask for. If u want to go to Bali just hired Gustu. He's the best.

Bangkok, Thailand
“good friendly diver Gustu”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My friend and I visited Bali and we had quite a great fun time, We had Gustu drove us around the islands for 2 days and we covered nearly good spots of Bali. Gustu was on time and friendly, he drives safe and speak good English as well as providing good necessary information of those attractions. I really do recommend him.

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and willing to help Bali driver”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I and my family hired him, Gustu bali driver for 5 Days trip. He is very nice and friendly His rate isn't too high and he is willing to help us finding hotel , restaurant.

Visited October 2013