“Ask anything!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ask Wayan Bali Drivers

Ask Wayan Bali Drivers
Ranked #63 of 165 Tours in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: Your AskWayan driver is a licensed professional who takes great pride in having happy customers. Each driver is committed to making your time in Bali memorable. The drivers, with 47 years of combined experience, know every nook and cranny of Bali and speak fluent English, French, and Japanese. Our drivers can show you the culture of Bali that most tourists don't experience, whether it is a colourful, exotic ceremony, a visit to a Balinese family compound not open to the public, a cooking school, a day of shopping, or a trip to the night market. Just let us know how you want to spend your time in Bali and we'll organize a day tailored just for you.Our driver will welcome you at the airport holding an AskWayan sign displaying your name and from that moment you can relax knowing you are in excellent hands. Contact AskWayan for a holiday in Bali you will always remember.
Ubud
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ask anything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

My driver not only spoke excellent English but he was a wealth of knowledge. The car was spotless and huge. A driver can make or break you in Bali. Look no further!

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Friendly and reliable service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have travelled to Bali twice now and used the Ask Wayan driving service multiple times on both trips.I found my driver Wayan to be nothing but professional and accommodating on every occasion. He went out of his way to ensure all requests were met and any expectations exceeded. He was happy to answer any questions and his knowledge of Bali and it's culture is impressive. I hope to return to Bali again in the near future and I would not consider using any other driving service for my time there.
Also, recently my mother (now in her 70's) travelled to Bali for the first time and I recommended that she use the Ask Wayan driving service whilst there. She was also extremely impressed with the service provided.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A Very Special way to See Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Bali is almost our second home..... we have been regular visitors for a few years now! Lucky ........ we know. But we were even luckier to meet and travel with an Ask Wayan Driver, suitably named Wayan. HIs knowledge, experience and flexibility were key to making our stay in Bali so special. Nothing is too hard, we travelled north to Lovina east to Ahmed and all around Ubud. So much to see and Wayans contacts made it exceptionally easy to find good accommodation and fabulous warungs to try the local delicacies. Wonderful experiences that will continue when we return to meet Wayan and see more of Bali - a beautiful island full of wonderous smiles.

Visited November 2012
pollyanna22, Guest Relations Manager at Ask Wayan Bali Drivers, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your time with AskWayan. We want every customer to return home from Bali with memories for a life time and and to be 100% happy with their AskWayan experience. Hopefully AskWayan will have the pleasure of seeing you again very soon.
Burrawang
“Ask Wayan Bali Drivers review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have had two recent trips to Bali and used Ask Wayan for several outings and airport transfers. I said to my friend just two days ago on my departure, Wayan, my driver, is the most service-oriented person I have ever met (and I'm 62 now so that says something)! The drivers I've experienced at Ask Wayan Bali Drivers have always treated me with care and respect. I have a slight disability and everything was done in order to help me. I would not have experienced anything like I did in Bali without these wonderful guides. And a bonus, they speak very good English. These people are certainly not just drivers, they are kind and compassionate guides to Bali and I highly recommend you use this business on your next trip.

Visited November 2012
Ubud, Indonesia
“The best in 42 years of travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wayan is the best! It's that simple. After more than 42 years of traveling all over the world, I've come to know what a PROFESSIONAL DRIVER is. I've had a few very good ones and thousands of bad ones, but never one in the same league as Wayan Beneh in Bali, Indonesia. A professional is; "one who makes the difficult look easy" and does so with grace and style. That's Wayan. It seems to me there is no place on the island of Bali that he can't find, and most often he finds it quickly. I've used Wayan as my driver and guide in Bali for more than two years and I'm continually amazed at his skills. He helps me to communicate with the locals, I don't speak Indonesian or Balinese, he helps me find the best materials for my house I'm building in Ubud, and negociate a fair price; he helps me to learn a few words of the Indonesian language and helps me to understand the Bali ways and customs. Anyone in need of professional driving services, need not look further than Wayan. He CARES and demonstrates his concern. Over the two plus years I've known and used this man's service, I've come to know that his favoriate saying is, "I will help you Mr. Bob." And he then does exactly that, "HELPS"; Wayan is totally 'IN SERVICE' to his customers.

Visited December 2011