“The best in 42 years of travel”

Ask Wayan Bali Drivers
Ranked #66 of 177 Tours in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: Your AskWayan driver is a licensed professional who takes great pride in having happy customers. Each driver is committed to making your time in Bali memorable. The drivers, with 47 years of combined experience, know every nook and cranny of Bali and speak fluent English, French, and Japanese. Our drivers can show you the culture of Bali that most tourists don't experience, whether it is a colourful, exotic ceremony, a visit to a Balinese family compound not open to the public, a cooking school, a day of shopping, or a trip to the night market. Just let us know how you want to spend your time in Bali and we'll organize a day tailored just for you.Our driver will welcome you at the airport holding an AskWayan sign displaying your name and from that moment you can relax knowing you are in excellent hands. Contact AskWayan for a holiday in Bali you will always remember.
Ubud, Indonesia
“The best in 42 years of travel”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wayan is the best! It's that simple. After more than 42 years of traveling all over the world, I've come to know what a PROFESSIONAL DRIVER is. I've had a few very good ones and thousands of bad ones, but never one in the same league as Wayan Beneh in Bali, Indonesia. A professional is; "one who makes the difficult look easy" and does so with grace and style. That's Wayan. It seems to me there is no place on the island of Bali that he can't find, and most often he finds it quickly. I've used Wayan as my driver and guide in Bali for more than two years and I'm continually amazed at his skills. He helps me to communicate with the locals, I don't speak Indonesian or Balinese, he helps me find the best materials for my house I'm building in Ubud, and negociate a fair price; he helps me to learn a few words of the Indonesian language and helps me to understand the Bali ways and customs. Anyone in need of professional driving services, need not look further than Wayan. He CARES and demonstrates his concern. Over the two plus years I've known and used this man's service, I've come to know that his favoriate saying is, "I will help you Mr. Bob." And he then does exactly that, "HELPS"; Wayan is totally 'IN SERVICE' to his customers.

Visited December 2011