“Looking for an excellent tour guide / driver... Call Agung”
Review of Bali Exciting Trip

Bali Exciting Trip
Ranked #58 of 177 Tours in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: There are so many tour organizer to organize your tour in Bali but book your tour in Bali with us you got a lot of benefit such as reasonable price of Bali tour, full of culture information & adventure activities information, friendly woman driver who has experience more than 15 years as Bali Tour organizer, flexible in time arrangement and many others. There are not so many women as a Bali Tour driver in Bali, but I believe you will feel safety when I drive for you. I will try my best to make your Tour in Bali full of fun so your holiday will be unforgettable
“Looking for an excellent tour guide / driver... Call Agung”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Agung was a fantastic tour guide and driver... Great English and very knowledgable she taught us so much about Bali and showed us some wonderful sights... Will be certain to get Agung next time we are in Bali and have already recommended her to my friends.

Visited December 2013

Memphis
248 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Beautiful Bali, Awesome Agung”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We arrived expecting to be ushered through the visa kiosk and off to a hotel for a much needed rest. No one was there for us! But the beautiful people of Bali helped us settle in and contact our travel coordinator and then Agung. As scheduled the next morning Agung was there with her wonderful smile and charming personality. It was the beginning of our phenomenal experience with Agung in Bali and Ubud. She catered to our every whim from feeding the monkeys to touring the Botanic Gardens. We did museum hopping and craft shopping. We travel north and south, here and there. It was perfectly orchestrated and very much appreciated. We would visit Bali and Agung again....in a heartbeat.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MissMem
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali Exciting Trip - highly recommended and a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We first met the Tour Agent, Agung over a year ago and have spent an additional three trips with her. She is reliable, friendly and incredibly knowledgable. She is very flexible as to what you want / need, and her English is brilliant. This is one power woman, trustworthy and genuinely cares. I highly recommend her for any plans you may have, be it big or small. We will continue to use Bali Exciting Trip because Agung is now not only our travel guide, but our friend.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank alex b
Yanchep, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“awesum wonderful times”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

luv it make me so happy,cant wait till next time,memories excite me forever....relaxing,sightseeing touring shopping wat u like to do no pressure,no problem always fine,feeling nothing more than beautiful feelings...........................

Visited September 2013
1 Thank amber h
Berri, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A wealth of knowledge, trustworthy, a must for women travellers.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We first met Agung in 2010, and have called upon her every trip to Bali since. Agung has exellent english and will organise your day around you. We have "mixed up" our tours such as aftenoon tea at Biku enroute to Tanan Lot instead of seeing the monkey forrest (don't like monkeys). We had a wonderful day.
During our last visit my youngest daughter was ill, therefore Agung and my eldest daughter went off to the chemist to get supplies - I had no probelms with my daughter going as I knew she was in very safe hands. She also had helped organise mobile phones on arrival, not to mention she knows the "back tracks" avoiding some of those traffic jams.
My friends and family have called upon Agung when in Bali and would definately reccommend her, especially for solo female travellers.
Can't wait to catch up again on my next visit.

Visited October 2012