Stayed there with my wife for 4 nights retreat. The hotel is a gem nearby Ubud. It's just 40 minutes away by car as hotel provides this free scheduled service. However, for us we didn't want to go to Ubud during our stay especially that we were planning to stay there after.
the hotel is located on an edge of a hill. All rooms has the magnificent views. We stayed in the spa villa number 106. All villas have privacy but more privacy found in spa villas.
Views are magnificent looking at the woods facing you and hearing the sound of silence merged with sounds of different birds, insects and the river beneath. The place is perfect for relaxation and retreat.
We haven't book any package just the room to have more flexibility in choice especially that there is no difference in prices and you might save money if you would drop some unwanted treatments imposed on the package you booked.
Our day starts by sitting in the terrace viewing sunrise and the awakening of the woods then go by 7:30 start our yoga session for 75 minutes done by the amazing gurus Pak (mr.) Wayan and Pak Buddha. They are amazing there was a third one but he is not good and he messed up the session we had with him. This session ends up with meditation. Then you go for breakfast followed by relaxation time by the amazing fresh spring water pool at the view. Or you can have one of the free activities and classes the resort offers for guests.
we had the jungle walk. And the balinese massage classes. Both were amazing and recommended.
Then you can have your treatment at spa. The quality of therapists is one of the best allover bali. I recommend having Shiatsu massage and Sejati treatment which is the best thing happened to me in my life.
The food quality is average. Needs some improvement. The views from restaurant is awesome.
the villa is spacious there is the dressing room attached to the bedroom and includes the toilet and wash basin. The showering area is next to it as part of the spacious massage area that we never used.
the resort is recommended for a retreat especially for couples. Not a good option if you have kids as it is very quiet.
the place is built on hills so moving around the resort requires many steps up and down. You can call for a shuttle takes you around the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali's premier Health and Wellbeing Spa Retreat, Bagus Jati, is set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens amongst lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali. Accommodations consist of eight deluxe spa villas, each with private spa facilities and ten 10 superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. Verandas on both the Deluxe and Superior villas provide an excellent setting for a romantic dinner or just relaxing on the day bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Hotel Gianyar
- Bagus Jati Health And Wellbeing Retreat
- Best Western Ubud
- Ubud Best Western
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Bali/Gianyar