“The location is one of the best I've been to”

Boni Bali Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Gianyar
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: with breathtaking views at boni bali. with its signature view of forests, rice fields and the rushing waters of the sacred ..... You can enjoy of good views and amazing food for the whole day if you.
Reviewed May 9, 2016

The location is magnificent. The service faultless. The food was very good and well presented. Expensive compared to my usual haunts but all is relative 121,000 rupias for main, water and a Bali coffee

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed May 2, 2016

When you book your tour to the rice paddies and the countryside you have a choice of going to where the tour buses stop or to this wonderful restaurant on a mountainside. Must have been a bad day for those who had "bad food" because our meal was very good. My "Beef Raon" was a good choice. The site is an excellent place to catch your breath and relax in the tranquility of Bali.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed April 30, 2016

I had researched trip advisor and selected this restaurant based on reviews. It was a great choice as I had the best Nasi Goreng ever. We were a group of 8 and everyone really enjoyed the food, the view and the service. At the time we went, there was renovations happening so we were only confined to a smaller area of the restaurant although the view from there was also great. I highly recommend this restaurant. Beware though, if you end up travelling with a minibus, the driver will park at the top of the hill and you would need to walk down and back up (a bit steep for some but not that bad - at least you burn the calories you piled up).

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 7, 2016

Worth going just for the spectacular setting on the side of a steep hill looking across to the rice paddies. I have been here twice, 2 yrs apart, not much has changed. Staff very friendly. Food is average. And yes, always a cold Bintang. Indo basics such as Nasi G and Gado Gado are ok. The curries are good. There's also a western component to the menu - Spag Bol and steak & chips etc- none of which I've tried so I can't comment. The restrooms could do with a little attention to detail. All in all, what could be so wrong with having a cold beer and some ok food in such a beautiful location? 300,000Rp for 3 meals, one Bintang, 2 coffees and an iced tea. No charge for the view.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

The view is indeed very nice. But the food is ABSOLUTELY not worth the money. My wife had the sate menu but we couldn't figger it out if it was chicken ( maybe dog). She didn't finish the plate after one bite. And we're not difficult people. My chicken plate wasn't worth the money either. Advice: go for the view and spend your money on food in Ubud centre.

Date of visit: December 2015