They are located in the centre of Bali, which means you can get to anywhere on the island easily.
Room: We had a nice outdoor patio overlooking the pool. Beautifully decorated in traditional Balinese style, bed was comfortable with nice bedding. Closets have locks. Hot water kettle with plenty of tea bags, clean mini fridge, leveled air conditioning. Bath towels replaced whenever we wanted and 2 bottles of water left daily which was very nice. Shower was amazing and well maintained, we noticed they use solar power and are very enviromentally friendly with everything.
Pool: Good sized pool,crystal clear water, was cleaned everyday, large bath towels on pool loungers with plenty of sun coverage.
Food: We had breakfast included in our pkg which included fruit,juice,tea,2 large pieces of toast with butter and jam and a pastry, it was my daughters favorite part of our day. You can get room service anywhere, your room, pool roof top terrace ,etc. The beef randang is so yummy as well as all the soups.
Service: Outstanding, so friendly that we felt like we were staying with family, we chatted with everyone as if we had known them forever, got great advice and on my Birthday they surprised me with the most beautiful and tasty cake I have ever had. They have 2 lovely girls who give great massages that should not be missed, you can get massages with your partner or solo, they took such care even when tying up my hair, it reminded me of when I was little when my mom would tenderly put my hair back, they take great pride and care in treating your body. They are very well priced, we had 4 massages while there, that should explain how resonable the prices were, no reason to skip out on this luxury.
You can walk to the beach or Safari Park very easily and safely. You can hire a driver for the day who will take you wherever you want for a very good price, they will set everything up for you and have a select group of drivers that they use who are trustworthy and helpful. We stayed for 2 weeks and Ross helped us plan our stay and gave us tips and advice on good little places to eat while we were out for the day, she planned my Birthday trip, snorkeling the Ship Wreck Liberty which cost us nothing as she said we can just snorkel off the beach and there was no need to go through a tour company, amazing fish with all sorts of colors, we were in a tornado of fish, unbelievably amazing, my daughters favorite day was canyon tubing, pick up at the hotel and lunch is included, I dont know anywhere else in the world you can do this, so much fun.We also went to the zoo which has a treetop zipling course that was challenging and exciting, you can really interact with animals and use your own camera to take pictures which was great, we held a huge boa snake, monkeys, tiger cubs, petted camels, deer and got to feed alot of them as well. The Elephant Taro conservation park is a must, we got to ride, feed, and bathe baby elephants,lunch and transport was included. You have to go to Ubud and go shopping and to the monkey forest.
Vision Villas is about making sure you have best time you can have in Bali, making a profit is NOT the first priority,they go above and beyond, the charitable work they do was one of the main reasons we chose them, they really care about the community and people. You are out of the tourist area and really get a sense of community and family. Mantra reminded me of my Dad and always was excited to hear about what we did and saw and even kept us up to date on things going on in the town, we loved him, upon paying my final bill I calculated wrong and in his honesty informed me of my mistake.
We cant wait to go back, my teenage daughter was going through a tough time, she watched her grandpa suffer with terminal cancer and eventually pass away all within 6 weeks, she had become depressed and started to hate life, Ross and Allegra made her see things positively with giving her bread to feed the fish, setting up movie nights and our favorite was a hunt to find all the Buddhas, these small things made our trip personal and also made the loss of my Dad easier to overcome, they even drove us to airport and sent us on our way with one more tip, a great sushi place by gate 1 at the airport which is also a must if you enjoy fresh sashimi and sushi.
Just a side note, its $25 US (cash only) for a visa on arrival and 150 000 IDR (cash only) each upon departure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vision Villa Resort – Asia’s first Entrepreneur Resort Entrepreneur Resorts is creating revolutionary destination resorts for the Entrepreneur Movement - a global community of like-minded game changers, innovators, digital nomads, and entrepreneurs. Our boutique, custom tailored, resort and retreat properties are expanding worldwide in locations such as Indonesia, South Africa, Thailand, and more. Vision Villa Resort and Entrepreneur Resorts are founded by renowned Futurist and Social Entrepreneur Roger James Hamilton. Roger is also the creator of Wealth Dynamics & Talent Dynamics, used by over 700,000 entrepreneurs to follow their flow. Our sister companies include Entrepreneur Beach Club, a growing network of paradise location beachfront coworking spaces; and Entrepreneurs Institute, a network of over 500,000 entrepreneurs attending events, mentoring, and connecting on our online entrepreneurial education platform, GeniusU. Vision Villa Resort is an intimate and inspirational setting. We’ve created an ideal place to bring together entrepreneurship, education, healthy lifestyle and well-being. Vision Villa Resort is located in the cultural epicenter of the island, in tranquil, peaceful surroundings, hidden away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Our onsite spa provides therapeutic treatments to ease your mind and body, and leave you feeling invigorated. If you want to partake of all Bali has to offer, the resort is within 45 minutes of many of the island’s greatest attractions, such as white water rafting, scuba diving, quad safaris, cycling, climbing Mount Agung, surfing, yoga, shopping, and more. Let our friendly, professional staff guide and assist you in fulfilling all your desires. Vision Villa Resort promises to be an amazing destination vacation you’ll always remember. We host weekly and monthly events, plugging our guests and members into the international network of entrepreneurs, visionaries and change makers who are in Bali. You’ll get to hear fascinating presentations by respected thought leaders, connect and create with like-minded people, and enjoy lively social gatherings in an environment designed to inspire. Vision Villa Resort was specifically chosen for its beautiful natural location, tranquil seclusion and uplifting energy; and the space truly defines retreat. The entire resort is available for private rental to hold your own retreat, business meeting, corporate event or any private function. We’ll help make your retreat or event into a magical moment you’ll always remember. Come join us at Vision Villa Resort. Stay. Relax. Reflect. Learn. Live. Connect. Create. Dream. The Choice is Yours. We are here to make it happen for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Vision Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xl Vision Villas Hotel Gianyar
- Vision Villa Resort Bali/Gianyar