“Great morning”
Review of Bali Funworld

Bali Funworld
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: On the 5000M2 land, we built the biggest indoor playground in Indonesia, built according to any known regulations, filled with attractive and safe equipments.There is activitys for all agegroups so bring the whole family and share the fun.All day long in Balifunworld ...is all about having fun
Queensland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great morning”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our family visited here in May 2014 - my husband and I and four children aged 2, 5, 7 and 9 years old.
We really enjoyed the morning we spent here. It does cost a bit to get in but the food is really cheap.
There is plenty to do and even we the adults got stuck into the slides!
Would visit again next holiday.

Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
Geraldton, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun but lonely time!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My 3 year old and I went during the week (in February) and there was not a soul there. It was a shame as I went there specifically so my little one could have interaction with other kids. They even had to turn on all the inflatables for us but did it willingly.

With respect to the differences in price for locals and tourists I really didn't have an issue with it but maybe a reduced price for spectators or on really quiet days. My parents didn't come in with us as they were a bit resistant to spending the entrance price to sit there.

The facilities are awesome and after a week in Ubud with not many little kiddy activities it was a good hour or so of fun.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Lo_tully
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This gave us a nice indoor afternoon whilst it rained outside (and when it rains here it really rains! - it is possible that we're here during the wet season...) The staff were friendly and attentive, on hand to offer advice for the various activities Funworld has. This is not a place where you can sit down, have a coffee and easily keep an eye on your children, you'll either need to trust the staff (which shouldn't be a problem at all) or you'll have to walk around and get involved (not exactly a hardship - but if you're looking to wind down after a busy morning's walk this might be a concern).

Visited December 2013
Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“kids love this place”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Let's go straight to the point : this place is for toddlers up to 12 years old kids. They will love to try all the facilities and easily make friends with local or expatriated kids, as well as the staff which remain the same since the begining (especially, this mute but so kind man).
As expat ourself, we only pay Rp 39.000 per person, so I was quite shock to learn about the foreigners price of 15 usd which is almost 4 times the local price and I can understand people's complains.
The affordable local price makes it easy for Indonesian people to come along with all the family, including cousins, uncles, aunties, grandmas and grandpas ! May be, Bali Fun World should think about a family package for foreigners, that parents will not pay more expensive than their kid, just for watching !
Don't give up and enjoy, this should be workable !
And many thanks on the names of my 3 boys for all the fun they have there :-)

Visited February 2013
2 Thank nathabali
Jurong, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I like fun world !!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I spent my Sunday here before leaving Bali on next monday. A giant shed full of blow up kids games and climbing frames. Has a toddlers area too. But if you are from overseas be prepared to pay a lot for your child to play for a few hours. Anyway i never mind coz im single and still want to be a child and i can afford myself ^^. I was enjoyed here and i met a staff there, he's mute but really nice and patience in assisting our family, such a dedicated & loyal worker, he really enjoy his job.

Visited November 2011