We traveled as a family group of 5 aged 3 to 67 years, and all loved this place.
It's a very unusual experience in Bali to go to sleep with lions roaring in the distance, seeing zebras outside your window and having breakfast next to meerkats, and we all loved it.
The staff were all excellent, and made our daughter's third birthday even more memorable.
Also a very practical way to enjoy the Safari Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara River Safari Lodge is a themed resort that offers a truly unique experience. Accommodation is composed of a series of comfortably appointed thatched dwelling orientated towards a landscaped inhabited by wildlife. With the shadow of Bali's sacred Mount Agung looming in the distance, embrace the rare tranquility of this retreat as rhinos, zebras and oryx graze contentedly at close range. Savor the raw beauty surrounding the lodge, while lions majestically roar declaring their status as the king of the beasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mara River Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara River Safari Hotel Gianyar
- Mara River Safari Resort
- Mara River Safari Lodge Bali/Gianyar