Review Highlights
As always a wonderful vacation spit

As returning guests to the Inbal Hotel we were welcomed by the many staff members. Nurit as always... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2018
elainesQ7045MH
Woodmere ny
via mobile
Mayun is Trustworthy

Our 6day visit, mayun was with us for 5days and I'd say, he's someone whom u can trust outside your... read more

Reviewed April 22, 2017
Himanshu V
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Just think of a solo trip to unknown place. It is possible with Mr.Mayun

I did not have any plan. Just told him that how many days i'm going to stay in Bali. He planned everything.

He is 2in1. Driver cum Guide. He is very helpful. He wont hv any hidden charges and wont expect any additional tips. Very tustable human.

Its bit hard to find this kind of people in unknown place.

I wish him/his family to have successful and joyable life all the time⚘

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2016

We spent 8 days in Bali and Mayun had been recommended by a friend as a driver. He was very reliable and happy to organise all our extra activities that we decided to do. I had looked up tour prices prior to going to Bali and Mayun was happy to do a package deal for us which worked out slightly cheaper and all the work was done for us.
I would recommend Mayun as he was a very nice and reliable person.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank hellfun
Reviewed February 27, 2016

if you come to Bali and you need someone professional, kind and trustful, Bapak Mayun is the one to look for. His service is very professional, he s a very kind man and he knows very well Bali. I remember the first time I came in bali we spent 5 days together around Bali: he was not only a driver or a guide we became friends and we still are! I've suggested Mayun to a lot of people who all of them were very satisfied.. even my aunt and uncle we are very demanding ( sorry Mayun!!) they eventually were very very happy and satisfied. So If you come to Bali and you want to discover the island of Gods in the best way, trust Bapak Mayun and his travel agency1

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

Mayun is my Bali contact and since friends trust my word, often I have guided them to hire Mayun's services and see Bali. Super nice person, adjusts to situations (if you have kids then willing to drive back hotel for noon nap n then resume sightseeing), reasonable prices, knowledgable and takes to right places. Over last 2-3 years Mayun has always given cheer to my friends whom I have reccomended his services.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

Knowledgeable and reliable driver with flexible car rental packages. Also offers family packages in and around the island. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2016
inbalitravel, Pemilik at Inbali Travel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Thank you for your review and we wait for your friends who are going on holiday to Bali, we will serve well too.