“Well planned and executed tours”

Bali Tour Planner - Day Tours
Reviewed January 12, 2016

I contacted this company via internet and did all our planning without even meeting the owner, Wayan, but everything went very well. We gave him an idea of how many days we could do tours and our interests. He put together private tours with drivers in air conditioned vehicles for a reasonable price. We could have waited and found tours once we arrived in country, but it was great peace of mind to know we had a plan before we got there. I have to admit that we bought a tour book before we planned our trip but never really needed to use it because Wayan did all the selection for us and we just tweaked the program to meet our needs. It saved so much time.

The guides and drivers gave it their all. They worked 10-12 hours a day and showed us everything we asked. They all spoke English fluently. When our son got tired and we asked to rearrange or change the plans, they were very accomodating. If I wanted to stop for a photo, they found a way to make it happen. It was great doing a private tour and affordable in my opinion. It's such a huge benefit to have locals to ask questions with you all day. I learned an enormous amount about the lifestyle, culture, religion, education, and of course all the tour stuff too.

Though this is primarily a Bali tour planner, he also arranged 3 days of tours for us with a local guide at Lombok too. We enjoyed rafting, swimming at waterfalls, riding elephants, snorkeling, and learning about the local pottery, markets, and cloth making. I feel we got a good overview at both islands. We did 5 day tours in all. For some of the tours you need to be pretty fit. We did a lot of stairs when it came to the rafting and waterfalls, but those were the most memorable days. I was very pleased with our tour overall and posted a variety of photos showing the places Wayan selected for us to see, which are only a small portion.

Date of experience: December 2015
Bali Tour P, Owner at Bali Tour Planner - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2016

Dear Mr/s. Ali,
Thanks for this wonderful review about your experience with Bali Tour Planner. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time so much. I will most definitely pass your nice comments on to Jun and Leo. Maybe you’ll need to come back and visit again? Just let us know, and we’ll have Jun and Leo waiting for you and your son!
Please don’t forget to stay in touch with us
Kind regards,