All reviews water heater traffic jam bali taxi sofa accommodation tidy driver
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2018

The room was super tidy and clean. It smelled nice and this accommodation exceeded my expectations on so many levels. I believe the room may be on par, if not better than some 4 star hotel in the touristy area. If you don't mind the slight traffic jam and pleasant smell coming out of their kitchen, then this apartment definitely suits you. The housekeeping even went as far as making us a couple of duck-shaped towel for both the missus and I; the kind of service you won't get on a budget accommodation. Would definitely return and this probably one of the best accommodation that I have ever stayed in Bali. I'll rate it 5/7, jokes! I would have given 20 out of 10!

Room tip: You may find room number 8 to be bothersome due to its proximity to the galley. Other than that, no major issue at all.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Greg A
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Decent place to stay should you be in a hurry and need a place to sleep. I was given a room upgrade for free because the room I ordered was unavailable. The new room is spacious, comes in with a kitchen and living room.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Clean, pleasant with efficiency kitchen area. Breakfast was good too. We used this as a temporary stop before heading into the Ubud area of Bali. Walking to the Carrfour Market about a mile away, doable but part of walk on the narrow sidewalks until you get to a main street. Almost no one walks, as the heat index can easily be 100 or more on most days...bring water. This is just a part of life in Bali...narrow or non-existent sidewalks with moped traffic inches from you. But accidents are few, the drivers are good, they have to be. We even saw visitors on mopeds, but I'd say use a taxi to get around, don't risk it.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We were staying here for 3D2N in the spacious room with good enviroment.
I could check in with my 2 friends without additional charge, this is 1+.
The apartment is a convenient 25-30 minutes drive to airport.

But, the biggest issue is about bathroom. Leaking after everytime we showered and it's not good. I'm really confused seeing bathroom floor overflowed with water.

I hope BTL could be better.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We were staying in Bali True Living Apartments for 13 days during our visit in Bali. We choose Bali True Living apartements from its location. As it close to Denpasar and also to the airport and kuta. However, kindly paid attention on rush hours the traffic can be very crazy from and to this apartements. So kindly spare your time due to traffic jam.

We were booking this apartment through online booking app and i email the staff regarding the booking and they reply on time. Check in was smooth. The room are very spacious, the bed, well we praised and loved the bed so much as its very very comfortabe and oh the pillow as well. The drawer were big, the sofabed were wide and comofortable, the tv is not so good but it has satelite channel not so many tho.

The kitchenete were great , tho some part is broken and need to be fix. the kitchenette equiped with kitchen uttilities, however for electric stove and cooking tools need to be rent at arround Rp.30,000 per day. The toilet is good and clean equiped with toilletries.

The staff is nice and helpful, tho not speaking very good english. Overall our stay were nice and comfortable, however the noise from renovation on ground floor during the day were something that realy really negative.

Date of stay: July 2017