“Lovely!!”
Review of Rasio

Rasio
Ranked #15 of 69 Coffee & Tea in Denpasar
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Rasio has a unique concept of coffee shop. A new experience with open air area, utilize the power of nature. Relaxing feel just came when you see the paddy field whenever eyes looking. We offer you our specialty coffee (Espresso based and Manual Brewing), Teas, and combined with food (Western breakfast, Vegetarian, Indonesian, Chinese Hokian), for refreshment we serve juices also. ENJOY!
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We are delighted that we found this place duting our stay in Seminyak. We just walkes to this place, a small, yet quiet and nice place, just in front of a ricefield.
The coffee is nice! The latte is mixed nicely, and their pourover single origin is perfect.
We also ordered mushroom with sourdough, which is simple, but we love it sooo much.
Food and beverages aside, they have a bookshelf of some interesting books. I definitely want to spend my time there, drinking their coffee and read their books.
Also, the staffs are nice :)

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by with my husband and was pleasantly surprised and how great everything was! The banana French toast is a must along with the big brekkie (the mushrooms were divine)! We will be back again!

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast here on our last morning in Seminyak and enjoyed it a lot! The staff was very friendly and the smoothie bowls were great. So cool that you create your own. You also get free lemon water which is nice and my boyfriend had the smoked salmon bagel which was good as well. They have a nice selection; only down part is that it is right on the road and the mopeds are quite loud.

Reviewed March 21, 2016

if I go to Bali , I definitely visit this place . I'm not too blind to coffee , I am quite aware that coffee like what and how . in the city where I live, I have a coffee place that I like , because the main factor is the coffee itself , the number two of service that I received , the number three is the place .
coffee I enjoy at rasio , the ternikmat coffee I consume , from the type of quality coffee , coffee blend that fits, properly steam milk , produce coffee flavor and deliciously complex .
pretty waitress in the ratio of the original inhabitants of Bali , friendly , agile and clean . nice to communicate with. I give the food at the ratio of the value of 8 from range 10 .

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

A great, value for money, hidden gem right across from rice fields. Can't wait to come back now down through the week to try breakfast!

1  Thank Tara-lee A