Tripadvisor

from $51.93
from $57.12
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews day trip always on time a lot of fun great guide monkey forest rice terraces tour guide safe driver wayan temple watersports bali service itinerary kuta
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

We had an absolut amazing time with Yande, who was our guide for the day. Thank you for your interesting insights on the balinese culture and your flexibility! :)

Date of experience: August 2019
Wayan_Trips_Bali, Owner at Trips Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear my absoutely client
Thank you so much for your kindness to gave Trips Bali 5 stars and I am really appreciate your kindness

Wayan (Yande)

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Wayan (Yande) was a fantastic tour guide and made our day a lot of fun! He was always happy to share his local knowledge and even teach us some of the local language. Highly recommended!

Dear Ms. Claire

Thank you for your kindness to gave Trips Bali 5 stars and I am really glad with you

Wayan (Yande)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We had a two day trip with Yande, and he has a great knowledge with rich and colourful informations. He was really helpful, friendly and flexible during the whole trip, we absolutely enjoyed these two days!

I can honestly recommend him as a guide if you are coming to Bali and would like to plan your trip here.

Hello Vancsogabor
Thank you so much and I am really pleasure to absolutetly feedback to me by Trips Bali

Wayan Trips Bali

Reviewed June 27, 2019

They’re always on time and the staffs were friendly. They make you feel safe and will share a lot of stories about their country.

Date of experience: June 2019
Wayan_Trips_Bali, Owner at Trips Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

To Ms. Anna
Thank you for your positive feedback, we are really pleasure to assist you and all of your coullages

Regards
Trips Bali

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I are from england and in Bali for the first time ever and we found Yande (Wayan) who was our tour guide/driver. He is very knowledgeable about the Balinese culture and we learned a lot whilst in the car too! We visited quite a few places with Yande including the Goa Gajah, Tegallalang Rice Terraces, Ubud Palace & Ubud Market, Seminyak and Tanjang Benoa if you want to explore watersports, it was amazing! We went to so many places within the span of two days. Yande is very patient, great at communicating that includes very good English, really kind and a great photographer especially for those couple pics! ALWAYS on time too and knows how to stick to a schedule without us feeling rushed :)

We honestly 100% recommend him if you are wanting to explore with someone like Yande! Can’t wait to come back again next year

Dhiya + Andy x

Date of experience: April 2019
Wayan_Trips_Bali, Owner at Trips Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear Mr. Andy & Mrs. Dhiya

First of all I would like to saying, thank very much for your kindness to gave me 5 stars on TripAdvisor the biggest and the best tourist explorer in the world.
Thank you for your trust to using my service especially Trips Bali.com

Wayan Trips Bali