“Amazing private trips in Bali!”

Segare Bali Tour - Private Day Tours
Ranked #64 of 1,083 Tours in Denpasar
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 16, 2018

I was recommended Segare Bali Tours from a friend that visited Bali recently so I thought I would try and use their services too. I was not disappointed! The communication I had with Dani from the beginning was great as I would always get an instant reply. Additionally, we were able to adjust the tours that we did as well as airport transfers as we went. Because of this, my friends and I were able to make the most of our Bali holiday and enjoy all that it had to offer. Our driver Dika was fantastic, he was able to give us insights into the best places to go and things to do that we wouldn't normally know. He's also a great photographer! I will definitely be recommending this to others and highly consider others to look into this experience as well.

All reviews
"bali"
in 46 reviews
"replies"

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Great guide, professional and very funny!
We went a day tour to Ubud, several temples, nice views, Balinese dances.Pick us from the Villa to those places all day. The guide told us about Bali history. Ketut is the best guide!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Many thanks to Segare Bali Tour for arranging private tours with flexible itineraries! I enjoyed the most of Bali in a short period of time. And I felt so safe as a female solo traveller with the driver Dika who was a very informative guide and a good photographer. :)

1  Thank Gayane M
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I picked up Ketuts number online a couple of days before my trip and am glad I did so.
He had Gede at our service for our 6 day trip, right from pick up from airport through to our airport drop. Gede is a wonderful person and suggested us many places and options, which we were glad to pick and enjoyed every bit of our trip. When we were exhausted end of the day after all activities, he would also play us good soothing music in the car which replaced us during our drive back home.
He have a perfect example of how Bali is and the kind heartedness of the Balinese people.
I would recommend anyone visiting Bali to trust Segare tours and book their tours without any hesitation.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I was picked up on the expected time. Actually, Mr. Windhu was even a little earlier than expected which was very good! He was polite and courteous. He gave me a good recommendation and tips esp regarding the ins and outs of every tourist spot. He recommended a good lunch restaurant too! He gave me enough time to enjoy every spot we went to and escorted me to the ticketing booths. And he was kind enough to offer a charging plug in the car because I ran out of phone and powerbank juice. Thank you so much, Segre Bali Tours and Mr. Windhu for an awesome day tour! I’ll be back for sure!