“Sometimes you just have to”
Review of Ku De Ta Bar

Ranked #1 of 7 Nightlife in Denpasar
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Sometimes you just have to”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

So you're on holiday, in Bali, near the beach and the sun is going down. Bite the bullet, accept you're never really going to blend in and go to the bar. Grab a cushion, sit on the grass and watch the sun go down. It's forced Balearic beats pumping out as the sun goes down are fine for a night, and the cocktails help numb the noise of the Australians.

Didn't do food, just drinks and it was good. I would go back for a drink.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Greell

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very average!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Over crowded, over priced, over rated. The food is average and not worth the over inflated prices.
I wouldn't bother going back.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sistalizda
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pure chill out haven”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Heavenly Great sun,lounge beds and lounge music..I was there on last Sat 10Nov around lunch time to get KDT CD collection which is steep (Rp295k) but worth it.
I was drawn by the sounds of great waves crashing along the shores and decided to look out for free loungebed to have my lunch there.
All KDT loungebeds come in set of3 so even though I was there on my own,12-3pm is best bet to go for lunch and tan at the same time(not crowded due to strong sun). Food is great (to me their Lunch menu is lighter and good) and love the Virgin Mary.
There is free wifi and you need to ask for password which is printed on a slip of paper. If you stay at Downtown Villas you will get discounts coupon which you can use at KDT.
There are children around especially on Sun during breakfast and lunch yet totally relaxing as they will be occupied with games.
I had to go and dip into the inviting ocean of the Islands of Gods and asked the service staff to look after my bag(with wallet,phone,iPad). They did a great job in keeping an eye on my bag and after rinsing with shower upon entrance from beach to KDT,I suntanned for 2hrs.
Security is great at KDT and patrons are non intrusive. Service is excellent and attentive too. In 1 instance when I got up from loungebed, service staff was so sharp to see what I was doing( I was going to adjust bed to flat) and came to assist me.
So this is to let all the solo traveller out there,you will be in good hands in KDT to relax,enjoy the great ocean view and pure chill out time in the one and only Ku De Ta.
Enjoy!!!

Visited November 2012
sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“good atmosphere”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I always visit Ku de ta on a trip to Bali. I really like the relaxed beachy atmosphere, the prices are a bit higher than some of the other places but its a great location right on the beach. Great music and have always found the service to be good. I tend to go more for sunset drinks and the atmosphere than meals, but have eaten there numerous times and found the food great. An uber cool hangout and enjoy each return visit.

Visited June 2012
Darwin, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Dinner - Get the steak!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Recommended by family, loved the food, the most percfectly cooked steak I have had in a while, if it wasnt so darn classy I would have licked the plate clean. the caramel cream pot was like heaven on a plate.
Fingers crossed they dont change their menu anytime soon, I want to do it all over again.

Visited August 2012