Ways to Experience Gorgeous Bali Tour
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

loved how it was a personal tour not with a group, our driver was super nice and funny, we did the elephant rides and then the quad biking, elephant ride was a good location and was enjoyable, quad biking was our favourite!!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank alanaoneill8
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We booked this tour as dad and teenagers needed a adventure day. Loved that we got picked up by a driver- first up we did the rafting which is awesome- you must be fit to walk all the steps up and down... after lunch the driver took us to another place for the quad biking.... I was a bit nervous as I am not an experienced rider but my husband and kids are ... the guide was fantastic always making sure we all are ok ... love the scenery, wilderness and seeing the locals... not for the faint hearted but definitely an adventure that this operator does it well

1  Thank E4274MEevag
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I have never really been one for quad biking but was persuaded by my husband to give it a go. I'm really glad I did as we thoroughly enjoyed this trip. It took us right into the heart of the local jungle and we were able to glimpse some of the local villages & people who were all very friendly. The guides are all lovely & their English is excellent. Ours was from one of the local villages & shared some local tales with us that added to the atmosphere. At the end of the drive we had lunch which was simple but nice, but please note that drinks are not included. All in all, I highly recommend this trip and this company, we had 2 brilliant trips with them this week.

1  Thank 221gillh
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

From the pick up to the drop off, and everything in between. Polite, helpful and professional staff. We've just had our best ever rafting experience. Tough to match and you would need to go some to beat it. Highly recommend you book this.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We were picked up from our hotel by our friendly driver Tom. He looked after us all day. Had an excellent quad bike tour, tasty lunch, saw UNESCO world heritage rice terraces, monkeys and beautiful waterfalls. We weren’t rushed or over run with other people. Tom was Professional, informative and very friendly. Would recommend this tour to anyone travelling to Bali.

Date of experience: March 2018