Review Highlights
Amazing experience

Fantastic tour.. we hired Pak Maade for 5 days (Car/Guide) he was great, flexible with our schedule... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rahulsihag33
New Delhi, India
via mobile
These tours were the highlight of our holiday!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
nicolaj833
Norbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews tour guide happy go lucky his brother human being paddy fields amazing team luwak coffee plantation responsible driver wonderful tour knew exactly where great service recommended by a friend solo trip four days jimbaran bay tour service amazing person
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We toured with Yoyok who was lovely, friendly and gave us an amazing insight into life in Bali. We did a waterfall tour where we visited 3 waterfalls, Kintamani volcano tour and we loved these so much we asked the company to arrange our transfers to and from Nusa Lembongan. We liaised with Made and it was so simple - he was very flexible and I was able to pick and add things to the tour plans. Also the tours were the best priced we could find in Bali and incredibly worth it. This really was the highlight of your tour and we recommend Yoyok - he was a great guy and we loved our experience with him.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

If you are looking for tour guide or just a driver in Bali then look no further. Made Suparta and his team are the best and worth trusting. It was our first time in Bali and I was very stressed but Suparta made it very nice and aesy. I planned four days of trips in different regions of Bali and they took us everywhere we wanted. So you can choose one of their trips or if you want to see something else they will also take you there or recomend place worth seeing (like amaizing luwak coffee plantation in Ubud). I would highly recomend Suparta and his team. They are very friendly, honest and always on time. They have nice, big cars (with air condition) which were always clean and looked like new.
Thank you Suparta for making such a great time of our winter escape from Melabourne. I will definitely call you next time. Hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed August 31, 2019

We spent two days seeing the sights of Bali with Suparta and enjoyed every minute of it. A seasoned International traveller himself, Suparta made sure we ticked off all of our bucket list adventures as well as opening our eyes to new and unknown places, courtesy of his local insider knowledge. We shared many laughs, Suparta is a charming conversationalist and a genuine good guy. He helped me arrange tickets to Nusa Penida where we went swimming with the Manta Rays, and also set us up for a hairy adventure ATV riding. I can't recommend Suparta highly enough, safe, honest and a memorable part of our Bali adventure. See you next time Suparta!

Reviewed August 10, 2019

From the moment I met Made, I knew we were in good hands. He was referred to me by a friend as well and every word is true about Made. He is professional, courteous, punctual, knowledgeable and a great person & now friend. He took care of our airport pick up and drop offs, toured us through Ubud, & took us to Nusa Dua as well. He knew exactly where to go, and even was able to circumvent traffic on this small island. We had an incredible adventure and I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

The Spartan Tour was awesome! Made was very knowledgeable and courteous, took us all over the city and gave great suggestions! I miss him!