“Amazing personalised trip”

Munduk Wilderness - Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 575 Outdoor Activities in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Munduk Wilderness offers unique adventure day tour and overnight package. The activities ranging from driving mountain buggy, downhill cycling, horse riding, rain forest walk and swimming at pristine waterfall.
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I had contacted many trekking companies in Bali to find a guide that could take me into the hills, to do inclines and walk really distances to get ready for a trekking trip I will make in Nepal. Not one single company could offer me the personalised itinerary as Munduk Wilderness did. The manager called me 10 minutes after I had send the email to find out what I exactly had in mind. He checked with his guides and it was great!!! Our guide (Johnny) knew so much about the nature, we learned a lot, he took us off the touristy tracks and in to the real Bali!! Thank you sooo much! We will be back for sure to do the other awesome things your company offers!!!

All reviews
"beautiful lake"
"push bikes"
"real bali"
in 5 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 4 reviews
"rice fields"
"these guys"

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Me and my husband booked this, we were picked up from our hotel which was actually all the way on the other side of the island, really friendly driver.
Got to base camp and we were greeted by the most friendly team and stopped for a cup of tea then straight on the ATV's. so much fun!! The track was amazing, got to wave and say hello to so many locals. All the stops were great and we took our time. I got scared on the waterfall walk so didn't go all the way. Only comment would be to have different size bikes.. I'm quite short so mine was to high for me but it was cool was happy to stay on the ATV.
Had great facilities - offered us a shower and provided towels
Dinner back at base was amazing! What a view and great service.. I am still banging on about the banana fritters best I have had ever!!

Would 100% reccomend such a fun way to see another side of the island

Note that you need to pay for drinks with dinner, also bring a change of clothes it's crazy dusty. This is also not for small children

1  Thank Emmalondon89