Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Never to old to get down n dirty

What a awesome day out. You couldn't stop me smiling. The staff right from the driver who picked up... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2020
jhanel65
Ballarat, Australia
via mobile
Haunted Valley Waterfall and ATV

Super fun day!! Awesome tour, lots of fun driving ATVs through villages and rice paddy fields etc... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2020
anitaboc
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Denpasar
from $36.00
from $56.42
from $37.59
from $35.83
More Info
All reviews change of clothes off road buggy tour passion fruit rainforest walk picnic lunch race track wear old clothes nice shower great fun lemongrass tea coffee plantation amazing waterfall rice fields real bali land rover highly recommend this trip
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Me and my husband booked this, we were picked up from our hotel which was actually all the way on the other side of the island, really friendly driver.
Got to base camp and we were greeted by the most friendly team and stopped for a cup of tea then straight on the ATV's. so much fun!! The track was amazing, got to wave and say hello to so many locals. All the stops were great and we took our time. I got scared on the waterfall walk so didn't go all the way. Only comment would be to have different size bikes.. I'm quite short so mine was to high for me but it was cool was happy to stay on the ATV.
Had great facilities - offered us a shower and provided towels
Dinner back at base was amazing! What a view and great service.. I am still banging on about the banana fritters best I have had ever!!

Would 100% reccomend such a fun way to see another side of the island

Note that you need to pay for drinks with dinner, also bring a change of clothes it's crazy dusty. This is also not for small children

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Emmalondon89
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Mixing off-road adventure with beautiful village sceneries, cool misty weather and that famous Balinese hospitality. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

The day was everything we wanted and more. The guides and staff were very welcoming, open and great fun. The activities were varied and delivered more than the expected level of adrenaline, and the dinner at the end of the day was superb. Great memories, great value for money, I would recommend it to anyone visiting Bali.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank PANDE88
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Bobbi and Mangali were our guides for the day and they did not let us down! The day was as awesome a day that could have been had! From the start, at being picked up from our hotel, to when we were dropped off later that evening, the day was packed with new sights and sounds, amazing driving experiences, great food, smiles all round and tonnes of fun! Thank you Munduk Wilderness.....you have more happy, returning customers!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

This was an awesome day. Very friendly, professional and the cleanest restaurant and facilities in Bali. Had a ball.

Date of experience: June 2016