“An amazing Bali experience!!!!”
Review of Private Tours Bali

Private Tours Bali
Ranked #265 of 913 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Well Managed Bali Private Tours guided by Knowledgeable licensed local guide. Join us for amazing and memorable trip to Bali.
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An amazing Bali experience!!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My girlfriend and I have never been to Bali and wanted to really see what the island had to show us and when we meet Yogi Samkhya...I new it was going to be a fun time. He showed us everything we planned for and then some. His knowledge on Bali culture was spot on and he's just an all around cool dude. I would highly recommend Yogi to fellow travelers and am already talking a guy I work with to visit Bali and let Yogi show him Bali!! Thanks for the amazing experience!!!!!!

Visited May 2014

Provo, Utah
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Another 10 star guide!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had the great opportunity of being guided by Agung "Johnny" while visiting Bali. He took 4 of us around the island of Bali for 3 days, and we couldn't have been happier! Johnny's English is very proficient and his accent is minimal. His knowledge is unending, he is very personable, professional, and flexible. If we ever have the opportunity to return to Bali, we will definitely schedule Johnny as our guide. We feel very blessed to have had him. He is highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
Bern, Switzerland
“Excellent Tour!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had a day tour with Yogi. He did an awesome job and we saw some of the most interesting stuff in Bali. He told us a lot about the island and he showed that he has a great knowledge about Bali. He brought us for lunch to an amazing place with nice view to the volcano! I would definitely book "Private Tours Bali" again!

Visited January 2014
“Johnny Agung the reliable, honest & knowledgeable Tour Guide”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have known Johnny for 7 years and he has always been a professional, honest, knowledgeable & reliable tour guide who knows everything there is to know about his beloved Bali. He is very well spoken, is always immaculately dressed & his vehicle is spotless. Johnny takes great pride in his work & strives to provide an interesting look into Bali's culture, arts, geography, wildlife, history, ...whatever your holiday expectations are, Johnny will do his best to help you experience it. Airport transfers are not a problem for either, I notify Johnny of my flight details & I know I will be greeted with a warm, happy smile on arrival. ★★★★★

Visited December 2012
Arvada, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Agung "Johnny" Ngurah- best tour guide!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We hired "Johnny" for 2 of our travel days in Bali. Both days were packed with amazing views, sights and insightful information about the Balinese culture. We saw so many different sights from temples to beaches to the Popular Barong dance. One of our favorites was the coffee plantation. Beyond all of the wonderful sights that we saw it was such a pleasure to spend time with Johnny and learn about the Balinese culture through is passionate explanations for what and why they do certain things a certain way. It's clear the Johnny is an honest and down to earth guy who just wants tourists to understand and appreciate their culture. Another bonus of having a full day of tours and getting driven around between one hotel to the next while getting to see so many extraordinary things is the affordability.

Thank you Johnny- it was an aboalute pleasure touring with you!!!

Maria & Dan Ahrens