“Excellent Tour!”
Review of Private Tours Bali

Private Tours Bali
Ranked #292 of 1,080 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Well Managed Bali Private Tours guided by Knowledgeable licensed local guide. Join us for amazing and memorable trip to Bali.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had a day tour with Yogi. He did an awesome job and we saw some of the most interesting stuff in Bali. He told us a lot about the island and he showed that he has a great knowledge about Bali. He brought us for lunch to an amazing place with nice view to the volcano! I would definitely book "Private Tours Bali" again!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have known Johnny for 7 years and he has always been a professional, honest, knowledgeable & reliable tour guide who knows everything there is to know about his beloved Bali. He is very well spoken, is always immaculately dressed & his vehicle is spotless. Johnny takes great pride in his work & strives to provide an interesting look into Bali's culture, arts, geography, wildlife, history, ...whatever your holiday expectations are, Johnny will do his best to help you experience it. Airport transfers are not a problem for either, I notify Johnny of my flight details & I know I will be greeted with a warm, happy smile on arrival. ★★★★★

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We hired "Johnny" for 2 of our travel days in Bali. Both days were packed with amazing views, sights and insightful information about the Balinese culture. We saw so many different sights from temples to beaches to the Popular Barong dance. One of our favorites was the coffee plantation. Beyond all of the wonderful sights that we saw it was such a pleasure to spend time with Johnny and learn about the Balinese culture through is passionate explanations for what and why they do certain things a certain way. It's clear the Johnny is an honest and down to earth guy who just wants tourists to understand and appreciate their culture. Another bonus of having a full day of tours and getting driven around between one hotel to the next while getting to see so many extraordinary things is the affordability.

Thank you Johnny- it was an aboalute pleasure touring with you!!!

Maria & Dan Ahrens

1  Thank MariaAhrens
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I were fortunate to have been introduced to Yogi to be our guide for 2 days. He greeted us at the airport with a great smile and brought us to GWK for lunch that started our holiday on a great note. He planned the itinerary well for us that covered places we'd like to go and more lovely places that fit our schedule. He is well informed, friendly and patient. we highly recommend him as your guide.
Melvin & Geraldine, Singapore

See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were very fortunate to hire services of Agung Johnny for a day due to Nyoman Gede.Nyoman Gede was kind enough to introduce us to Agung Johnny and hire his services.Agung Johnny is a very knowledgeable guide.He is very down to earth and a core Balinese.He has amazing insight into the culture and traditions of Bali.He was the only tour guide whom I saw in Balinese attire.He had thorough knowledge of the sites we visited.He used to tell us in detail about the sites we visited.He has an excellent and very well maintained vehicle.He was very accommodating and helped us a lot during sight seeing,shopping.He also took care of my children while shopping and attending other activities.He also ensured that we visited the right places and gave good insight about the same.He is a person with integrity and deserves our trust.We couldn't hire more of his services as he was booked for subsequent days.I would like to highly recommend him and will definitely hire his services and Nyoman as a tour guide and driver on our next trip to Bali.

2  Thank Narasimh