“Our friendly and approachable guide”
Review of Private Tours Bali

Private Tours Bali
Ranked #265 of 914 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Well Managed Bali Private Tours guided by Knowledgeable licensed local guide. Join us for amazing and memorable trip to Bali.
3 attraction reviews
“Our friendly and approachable guide”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I were fortunate to have been introduced to Yogi to be our guide for 2 days. He greeted us at the airport with a great smile and brought us to GWK for lunch that started our holiday on a great note. He planned the itinerary well for us that covered places we'd like to go and more lovely places that fit our schedule. He is well informed, friendly and patient. we highly recommend him as your guide.
Melvin & Geraldine, Singapore

Visited April 2013

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Agung Johnny-Our amazing Tour guide”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were very fortunate to hire services of Agung Johnny for a day due to Nyoman Gede.Nyoman Gede was kind enough to introduce us to Agung Johnny and hire his services.Agung Johnny is a very knowledgeable guide.He is very down to earth and a core Balinese.He has amazing insight into the culture and traditions of Bali.He was the only tour guide whom I saw in Balinese attire.He had thorough knowledge of the sites we visited.He used to tell us in detail about the sites we visited.He has an excellent and very well maintained vehicle.He was very accommodating and helped us a lot during sight seeing,shopping.He also took care of my children while shopping and attending other activities.He also ensured that we visited the right places and gave good insight about the same.He is a person with integrity and deserves our trust.We couldn't hire more of his services as he was booked for subsequent days.I would like to highly recommend him and will definitely hire his services and Nyoman as a tour guide and driver on our next trip to Bali.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Narasimh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top tour and tour guide....”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Me and my three friends had only only day left in bali and had not seen much. Booked our tour and what can I say, we had an amazing day. Johnny our tour guide was so helpful throughout the day. He brought us to lots of interesting sights and told us loads about the culture of bali. He had lots of knowledge to keep us interested all day. Extremely reasonable price. Definitely value for money considering the amount we saw in one day. I would most certainly recommend johnny. Thanks again for a super tour :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank AmyCorkIreland
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best guide!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a wonderful trip on our last visit to Bali with the guide by Nyoman. He is the best guide to us because he knows not only the traditions but also new things happening in Bali, and therefore we know more about the place, the people and good food there! Thanks Nyoman and see you next time!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Maggie L
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Johnny Agung”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A man you can trust, and rely upon to give you the best Bali holiday experience you can imagine. Johnny is known to us for some 10 years and in all that time he has never let us down, I text him my flight details and know that he will be there to pick us up at the airport. He can show you all that Bali has to offer, wether your thing is sight seeing, shopping or the culture. He will always look after you making sure you don't pay to much for your special purchases. He even arranged for the shipping of a carved statue for me back to Australia. He is a person with integrity and is deserving of your trust. Bill & Linda Pearson

Visited June 2013