“The best coffee house/ bakery ever👍”

Casa D'Angelo's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 16 Bakeries in Denpasar
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa D'Angelo's Bakery and Cafe is one of the best bakery in Bali. at Casa D'Angelo's, our philosophy is to treat each and every customer as if you were an honored guest in our home. We're use only finest and fresh ingredients possible and we'll never compromise on portions or quality. Our staff will endeavor to meet your every needs. Thank you and see you soon in our bakery. Cheers Casa D'Angelo's Management
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful place for your morning coffee and breakfast. Great variety of food, made fresh everyday 12 out of 10

2  Thank klmontgomery
There are newer reviews for Casa D'Angelo's Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My favourite breakfast place in Bali, I was first amazed with the variety of bread here then fell so much in love with the taste of bread, cake and cookies. The European taste is obviously in there from quality of flour, choice of ingredients, presentation of products and all these details in packaging. The salad they sell (potato salad, vegetable salad, potato salad etc) have also become part of my regular power lunch menu. Not to mention the design of the whole architecture and outdoor seating area, a lovely place for mesmerizing Europe if you are from there!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I am a regular weekly customer to Casa D'Angelo's for all my bread needs, I stopped getting my bread from anywhere else. The many different types of bread and cakes is always delicious and it's great to have a relax and a cup of coffee there too. The staff are always very friendly and courteous. Considering the quality of their food I find the prices to be very reasonable. I shall remain a frequent customer to Casa D'Angelo's

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Since I came here to Kerobokan I am having breakfast at this place like every morning. Amazing coffee, very tasty and fresh varieties of bread and sandwiches. Clean and comfortable place.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm resident and my wife is Indonesian and we have a lovely daughter.We are very happy to have like this here.Fresh bread many selection. The coffee is like at home( Austria) it is not easy to find a coffee like this. What I wish is get more Cake like in Austria or Italia, like Sacher Cake, Schwarzwaelder etc.
Go there and you will enjoy