“AMAZING”

Bali Dolphin Interaction
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill and joy of interaction with friendly dolphins Bali, it's fun, educational and memorable, an unforgettable encounter of a lifetime! pat, interact and perform various trick and activities with our friendly and intelligent dolphins. It's located on the floating pool in the Ocean, accessed approximately 5 minutes by boat from the Serangan beach.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Such a great experience to be able to interact with the dolphins so closely. Well loved and cared for by their great trainers and such smart animals. I would do this again in a heart beat.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"welfare"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This would have to be the highlight of our trip. Went with my friend whom i had talked into coming as she wasnt too fussed on doing it. Once we got in with the dolphin ours was called Ricky all her fears were gone, it was just fantastic. The trainer was so good with Ricky and you really can tell they are really looked after. from the time of pick up from our resort to being dropped back it was great. All the staff are so friendly and helpful. There are lockers for you to store your gear... just remember to take your camera. there is no professional photos available, which i think is great as it shows its not all about making money but just sharing a dophin experience

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I'm in 2 minds how I feel about this. I booked it because I wanted my son to experience swimming with a dolphin as it's not something you can do every day.

I booked a few months in advance and the money was collected from our hotel a few days prior as arranged.

The time with the dolphin was great, we had Fida and he gave kisses, did tricks etc. They say the dolphins are let out but return themselves, not sure I believe this.

The dolphins however did look happy and well looked after. The trainer was great with him and seemed to genuinely enjoy his job.

Overall it was a nice morning and the dolphin was beautiful.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

As we decided to go to Bali at late notice, I tried to book the dolphins only three weeks out. Due to it being very popular their was no dates available while we were there. I was reading a review on Trip Advosor that had a personal email address for Rey Reynald reynald_chay@yahoo.com. I can not speak highly of Rey, he kept my details and emailed me while we were there to say he had a late notice cancellation, so my children got to swim with the dolphins. As there was only two spots, my 6 year old was unable to stand on the platform, but the trainer was brilliant. He had her hold onto the stairs and then grabbed her when it was her turn to interact with the dolphin. She was also a little overwhelmed at the start and got out of the water, and the trainer was so good he actually got her back in the water. I highly recommended this experience, it is a must do when in Bali. Thanks to all the staff and especially Rey for getting us in.

2  Thank Virginia M
See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a great interaction. We had a dolphin named feta. It was so much fun getting in the water and interacting with the dolphin. Our trainer was great and seemed to really love his animal. I am a bit confused by people complaint about the price. You will not find a cheaper place in the world. Even in Mexico where they abuse the animals its cheaper. I will admit the booking process was pretty terrible and confusing but it all worked out. Our trainer even let us get in the water with a giant stingray.

1  Thank Irish311