“Wonderful Driver with So Much Knowledge!”
Review of Bali Safest Driver

Bali Safest Driver
Ranked #1 of 952 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personal Tour Operator for all parts of Bali including Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Seminyak, Tanah Lot plus many more including airport pickup and return. Personal, quick service assured and many discounts on attractions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had chosen "Bali Safest Driver" because out of the 3 companies I reached out to, Panji responded first & fast! I had read about how great Panji was, and had hoped he would also end up being our driver. Delightfully, he was the one to pick us up at our hotel in Legian. He was right on time too! I told him we were going to Ubud but we wanted to stop at Tanah Lot first and anywhere else he suggested.
The entire trip Panji informed us of Balinese culture, Hindu culture and everything else having to do with Bali. It was the perfect educational session on our way to our next destination. When we arrived at Tanah Lot, Panji offered to take many pictures of us which was great! He also explained the history of many of the structures at Tanah Lot.
When we got back on the road, Panji took us to a beautiful art gallery of a very famous Balinese painter. The gallery was in the man's house and it was un-like anything we had ever seen! Panji even told us that we did not need to buy anything, just look. This was refreshing as many drivers will take you places just so you buy stuff and they get a cut. Not Panji, he's a very honest man!
We also found out that he sets up tours in all the surrounding areas. He ended up booking us a white water rapids tour for half the price which included everything. Even when we paid at the tour place, they singled us out so no one would know how much we got the deal for!
I would HIGHLY recommend Panji if you need a safe, affordable, reliable & knowledgeable driver. It was great to hear all his stories and even better to get a discounted activity out of it! He was definitely a highlight for our vacation. Thanks Panji!!!

1  Thank luv2trvl20
There are newer reviews for Bali Safest Driver

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our trip started with a little delay, because Panji forgot our booking, but he made up for this.
He drives really good (not to slow and not to fast). We informed him which places we wanted to visit, and he made a nice schedule, so we wouldn't loose too much time ... We visited tanah lot, had an ATV drive tour, tubing tour, visited uluwati temple, kecak dance, dinner on the beach, oleh-oleh market, turtle island, elepahant ride, ... He drove us around 2 days, about 14 hours a day. He knows bali very well and speaks perfect English. When you go to Bali i would recomment to use Panji. Just drop him an email and you will get a fast reply.
Thanks for the 2 great days Panji.

1  Thank AriBram
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Being fairly new to tripadvisor, I had never gotten around to creating an account. However, given my experience in Bali, it was necessary for me to write a well deserved review for Panji.
I had never booked a driver prior to Panji hence did not have expectations other than the general safety, ability to communicate and being able to get to my destinations.
Panji made a real difference on my trip and I can honestly say I don't believe the trip would have been a real success without Panji's guidance and humour. Panji has definitely set the benchmark for me.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Many people says they are passionate about their job. Panji is definitely amongst one who truly loves his role to bring the best of Bali to visitors and to educate those who are interested in Balinese culture.

We made a booking with Panji for 4 days, 3 days with Panji himself and a day with his Uncle. Both did a fantastic job and made spot on recommendations. We listed out some of the must-dos to Panji and he helped us to plan our itinerary to best suit our needs. We never felt rushed. Our trip was just simply relaxing and enjoyable with Panji. At some of the famous tourist attractions, he guided us to locations where there were fewer crowds so to have time to ourselves to enjoy the views. He also helped us to get our best value for some of the activities we had.

My expectation prior to the trip for my guide: fluent English, punctual, flexible, knowledgeable, professional, good driving skills and friendly. Panji definitely exceeded all my expectations (he knows Italian too). I had an emergency situation overseas and he planned my trip accordingly with the change of scenarios. He also helped me to get in touch with my contacts. Really appreciate your help, Panji!

If this is your first trip to Bali, a private driver is probably a MUST for at least part of your trip (because local transport is really close to none), your trip becomes much more flexible and I say Panji is surely one of the best you can get!

safestdriver, Owner at Bali Safest Driver, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Hi Candy

Nice to hear from you again, and thanks for your great reviews. how was your mum now....? I hope she doing well now.
Both of you are very nice I felt like we are old friend already, we had lunch and dinner together and we share most the food and really you don,t mind to do all that. thanks for everything all the best for you. if anything I can do from here please feel free to contact me.

cheer

Panji

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I looked at a lot of reviews about private drivers but Panji's were the best. He took is to amazing places and kept us entertained during the whole day. He is very funny and his English is great. We booked Panji on 2 days so we managed to see a lot of Bali. It is definitely worth booking a private driver. Saves you the hassle of driving yourself and Panji obviously knows Bali and the back roads, which are more exciting then sticking to the main roads ;)
Seriously don't look further for a driver Panji is perfect.

Hi Janine Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate all that and honestly I said I really enjoyed our conversation.
And thanks for your Cronut it was my first time to try but Ireally like it.
I hope to see you again next time and all the best for you and alex.

cheers

Panji

Been to Bali Safest Driver? Share your experiences!