“Great Driver”

Bali Safest Driver
Ranked #1 of 933 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Personal Tour Operator for all parts of Bali including Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Seminyak, Tanah Lot plus many more including airport pickup and return. Personal, quick service assured and many discounts on attractions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bandung, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Driver”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our trip started with a little delay, because Panji forgot our booking, but he made up for this.
He drives really good (not to slow and not to fast). We informed him which places we wanted to visit, and he made a nice schedule, so we wouldn't loose too much time ... We visited tanah lot, had an ATV drive tour, tubing tour, visited uluwati temple, kecak dance, dinner on the beach, oleh-oleh market, turtle island, elepahant ride, ... He drove us around 2 days, about 14 hours a day. He knows bali very well and speaks perfect English. When you go to Bali i would recomment to use Panji. Just drop him an email and you will get a fast reply.
Thanks for the 2 great days Panji.

Visited August 2013

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly exceeded expectations”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Being fairly new to tripadvisor, I had never gotten around to creating an account. However, given my experience in Bali, it was necessary for me to write a well deserved review for Panji.
I had never booked a driver prior to Panji hence did not have expectations other than the general safety, ability to communicate and being able to get to my destinations.
Panji made a real difference on my trip and I can honestly say I don't believe the trip would have been a real success without Panji's guidance and humour. Panji has definitely set the benchmark for me.

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Panji - true five star rating!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Many people says they are passionate about their job. Panji is definitely amongst one who truly loves his role to bring the best of Bali to visitors and to educate those who are interested in Balinese culture.

We made a booking with Panji for 4 days, 3 days with Panji himself and a day with his Uncle. Both did a fantastic job and made spot on recommendations. We listed out some of the must-dos to Panji and he helped us to plan our itinerary to best suit our needs. We never felt rushed. Our trip was just simply relaxing and enjoyable with Panji. At some of the famous tourist attractions, he guided us to locations where there were fewer crowds so to have time to ourselves to enjoy the views. He also helped us to get our best value for some of the activities we had.

My expectation prior to the trip for my guide: fluent English, punctual, flexible, knowledgeable, professional, good driving skills and friendly. Panji definitely exceeded all my expectations (he knows Italian too). I had an emergency situation overseas and he planned my trip accordingly with the change of scenarios. He also helped me to get in touch with my contacts. Really appreciate your help, Panji!

If this is your first trip to Bali, a private driver is probably a MUST for at least part of your trip (because local transport is really close to none), your trip becomes much more flexible and I say Panji is surely one of the best you can get!

Visited July 2013
safestdriver, Owner at Bali Safest Driver, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Hi Candy

Nice to hear from you again, and thanks for your great reviews. how was your mum now....? I hope she doing well now.
Both of you are very nice I felt like we are old friend already, we had lunch and dinner together and we share most the food and really you don,t mind to do all that. thanks for everything all the best for you. if anything I can do from here please feel free to contact me.

cheer

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Look no further for a driver”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I looked at a lot of reviews about private drivers but Panji's were the best. He took is to amazing places and kept us entertained during the whole day. He is very funny and his English is great. We booked Panji on 2 days so we managed to see a lot of Bali. It is definitely worth booking a private driver. Saves you the hassle of driving yourself and Panji obviously knows Bali and the back roads, which are more exciting then sticking to the main roads ;)
Seriously don't look further for a driver Panji is perfect.

Visited July 2013
Hi Janine Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate all that and honestly I said I really enjoyed our conversation.
And thanks for your Cronut it was my first time to try but Ireally like it.
I hope to see you again next time and all the best for you and alex.

cheers

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most accomodating personal service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

A trip to Bali will not be complete without Bali Safest Driver managing your itinerary schedules, pampering you with comfort and clean journeys and ensuring on time arrivals to your destinations May it be corporate or personal trips, nothing is too small or too large for Panji and his efficient crew to handle. Their ability to read and analyse traffic conditions, coupled with a vast knowledge of local topics on sightseeing spots , spas, shopping and eateries made them a must have factor in your trip equation to stress free holiday in Bali.
From pink lady and me :> thank you Panji, you have made my maiden trip a truly memorable one.
Hope to see you again pretty soon :)

Hi pak adi

Thanks pak adi for your feedback I really appreciate all that, hopefully to see you again next time again. if anything I can do from here please feel free to ask me, all the best for you and mardhiah

Cheer

Panji

Been to Bali Safest Driver? Share your experiences!